Favorite fight scene??

Train fight.I hope the battles in 3 are much longer.

They're both the same fights, but they're both all in 4 different settings, giving the fight on the wall a different feel to the one in the bank. Different things to have Spidey and Ock play around with so to speak. The poll was listed properly.

Kevin Roegele said:
I think it was all universally incredible until the end, where it was just Spidey punching Ock repeatedly in the water. That was like, "Hey.......we've run out of money, guys."

LMAO! Good one. I have to agree with you.

Train Fight is my favorite

Train fight.

But I usually say the clock tower fight to the end of the battle in his lair. It's all one great scene.

webhead731 said:
Train fight.

But I usually say the clock tower fight to the end of the battle in his lair. It's all one great scene.
Yeah the clock tower fight scene was also great :up:

Clock Tower.
grinning-smiley-002.gif

I love the bit in the clock tower fight when Ock knocked Spidey over the edge, then Spidey clung to one of the clock hands, and Ock lashed a tentacle down smashing it off.

That was slick.

EDIT: I meant building wall fight.

I'd never seen fight choreography like this before I saw this movie. It was like Raimi personally sat around and tried to think of as many cool things the two characters could do with their powers as they possibly could. Like a well-written witty dialogue where each line is more clever than the last until the whole conversation has escalated to such a level of sweetness that you're forced to step away from the characters and admire the writer. That's what happened to me halfway through every one of these fight scenes. It was like, "Holy ****, I can't believe how cool this fight scene is!"

I dont consider these as four seperate fights, but rather two seperate, long fights. But in terms of the poll, the train fight is the best, followed EXTREMELY closely by the building wall fight.

I would have liked to have seen Spidey spinning Ock round by his TENTACLES (type that carefully) and throw him into a wall.

Train fight by far. It was just so brutal. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"