Secret Invasion

He wasn't a doctor yet in Muppet Babies. He was just Bunsen Honeydew.

[/Anal Retentive Attention to Arbitrary Details Concerning the Works of Jim Henson]

To tell the truth, after I made my Muppet Babies reference, I decided to hit up Youtube and watch a bunch of clips from Muppet Babies and the Muppet Show. Bunsen Honeydew's name was just fresh in my mind.

Interesting factoid: Ms. Piggy's maiden name is actually Lee, though I still like to call her Mrs. Piggy The Frog.

I always thought "Piggy" was her maiden name. Generally, you call a woman "Ms." followed by her surname...

If women are old fashioned enough, they sometimes like to be called "Ms. [First Name]". I think that's usually a Southern thing, though.

If women are old fashioned enough, they sometimes like to be called "Ms. [First Name]". I think that's usually a Southern thing, though.
People at my office do that and it always sounds stupid to me.

Thats an interesting favorite. Ive always had a soft spot for Rizzo, Animal, Gonzo, Fozzy, and Pepe in that order :woot:

Well yea i do love Gonzo and Animal as well, but when i see this video I realise that Beaker is in fact, da maaaaaaaaaan.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jt8Q7Fsa_Vs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jt8Q7Fsa_Vs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Of the prominent Muppets, Gonzo is awesome... but it's Dr. Teeth and Sam the Eagle all the way.

Secret Invasion was just the prelude. Next year it's:

MUPPET INVASION!!!!!!

Bah! Statler and Waldorf are brilliant. They were MST3K before there was a MST3K.

$30 for this steaming pile of crap?! Wow! :huh: Oh! Am I the only one who noticed comics are now $3.99 a pop?! :cmad:

They are if the store doesn't have cameras. But how much street cred would you get for doing time for stealing a Spidey comic?! :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"