Comics Secret Invasion: X-Men

secinvxmen004.jpg

SECRET INVASION: X-MEN #4 (of 4)
Written by MIKE CAREY
Penciled by CARY NORD
Cover by TERRY DODSON
The X-Men's guerrilla tactics force Commander H'Kurrek to take ruthless measures against the people of San Francisco. Thousands of lives are at stake, and there are only minutes in which to ask: but are the X-Men prepared to descend to the same tactics as their enemies, and target the innocent in order to win a war?
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

I hate Magma. Maybe not hate, but I dont care for her. Her time as a villian in X-force completely turned me off from her

Prodigy is still with the X-Men? I would've figured he'd move back to Chicago, pretend not to be a super-genius while annihilating his SATs, and get into a good college.

Why would they get rid of him? He is essentially the most usefull of the X-Men. He isn't a mutant any longer, but he has more knowledge than Beast, and on a wider range of subjects. He has essentially the combined knowledge, experience, and wisdom of anyone he came in contact with over the years.

He would be great home support, as well as the ability to defend himself should the need arise.

I am very glad he is still around. :up:

Why would they get rid of him? He is essentially the most usefull of the X-Men. He isn't a mutant any longer, but he has more knowledge than Beast, and on a wider range of subjects. He has essentially the combined knowledge, experience, and wisdom of anyone he came in contact with over the years.

He would be great home support, as well as the ability to defend himself should the need arise.

I am very glad he is still around. :up:
IA. He is the one person, I wasnt too upset to be depowered bc he didnt need his powers. He worked superhard to study and memorized all the knowledge he came into contact with when he was a mutant so that he could retain them when he wasnt around the person he got them from. He is very skilled and smart independent of his powers

Yeah, the brilliant thing about Prodigy was that he was the best thinker among the students. Back when he had his powers and the kids were always doing training exercises in the Danger Room (where his powers couldn't work on the holograms), he still managed to come up with plans to rescue his teammates from deadly traps, and even had a strategy for taking down the Hulk (back when Wallflower was alive) with zero civilian casualties.

I'm glad he's still around, but it didn't look like any writers were picking him up for their books. Plus he was the only New X-man not on the Uncanny #500 poster.

Soooooooooo, who do you think is the Xskrull?

My store was out of them, so I was about that.

I wanted to see Scott ordering an army around. :(

I don't think it's Nightcrawler. I do think it'll be somebody we saw in the first issue though, Beast maybe.

Nah beast would never be the skrull. But my money's on NIghtcrawler too. That would explain why he would go as far as trying to kill the Marauder in Divided we Stand.

Does anybody know if Cannonball is in this? Because they never did explain what he saw at the end of Divided We Stand #1.

I need to complain about the art and the coloring, too cartoon-ish.

I need to complain about the art and the coloring, too cartoon-ish.
really? I thought the art was one of the best things about the issue. It reminded me of Cho who drew Mighty Avengers and a few issues of New Avengers. Id love to get Nord over on Young X-men or any regular X book, bc there are a few titles which are alot worse than what we saw in Secret Invasion X-men

really? I thought the art was one of the best things about the issue. It reminded me of Cho who drew Mighty Avengers and a few issues of New Avengers. Id love to get Nord over on Young X-men or any regular X book, bc there are a few titles which are alot worse than what we saw in Secret Invasion X-men

I just don't like it, not my cup of tea that's for sure, I have a hard time finding the guys', ie: Scott's and Peter's, necks between their heads and shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"