• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Seeking Answers? Ask Questions.

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
I apologise if there's already a thread of this nature; I swear I've read one before but cannot find it. In any case, I thought it would be an idea to have a general knowledge thread where members can come and ask genuine/sincere questions that they'd like to know the answers too, then, if anyone happens to have the answers, they can respond in kind.

To get the ball rolling... I'm curious about the command tree within a naval environment; I don't know much about the naval forces, but from what little I do know there's a captain and a first officer, who usually(?) share shifts. Unlike normal jobs, I'd imagine the life on a naval ship is 24/7, so who's in command when the captain and first officer are sleeping? How much authority does that person have, and under what conditions would they be required to wake the captain or first officer?

Seems that no one knows, buddy. Maybe the monkey is in charge when there's no one around (?).

If I cut a worm in half, can I say that I get two worms? Will one part eventually die or the "tail" would regenerate a new head?

Seems that no one knows, buddy. Maybe the monkey is in charge when there's no one around (?).

If I cut a worm in half, can I say that I get two worms? Will one part eventually die or the "tail" would regenerate a new head?

The head might survive and regenerate its tail, depending on how far down you cut it. The bottom part will die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"