The Dark Knight Rises Sequel Casting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Band of Brothers and thought Damian Lewis might make a good Riddler.

You don't think so?
damianlewisls2.jpg

87vu3.jpg

I think Conan O'brein would be a PERFECT riddler

Brodie_Bruce said:
Talia: rachel weisz
rachel_weisz.jpg

Man, I would love it if Rachel Weiss were in a Batman movie, she will be great add to quality cast.:up: :batty:

Two Face said:
Man, I would love it if Rachel Weiss were in a Batman movie, she will be great add to quality cast.:up: :batty:

Yeah, with a cast of Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Heath Ledger, possibly her and Philip Seymour Hoffman you can't go wrong.

I also love the idea of Rachel Weisz for Talia. She was rumored long ago to be Talia and Johnny Depp to be The Joker. Maybe half of that rumor will become true.

Bullseye said:
I also love the idea of Rachel Weisz for Talia. She was rumored long ago to be Talia and Johnny Depp to be The Joker. Maybe half of that rumor will become true.

:up:

She would be too old considering how young Liam looks as Ra's.

Two Face said:

there were rumours from Moviehole....that Weisz maybe cast as Talia in the sequel.....I hope it happens!

7Hells said:
She would be too old considering how young Liam looks as Ra's.

Rachel Weisz doesn't have to play Talia, there are plenty of female Batcharacters out there.

Two Face said:
Rachel Weisz doesn't have to play Talia, there are plenty of female Batcharacters out there.
Oh I agree, she is my second choice for Catwoman, first choice is a wild card.
Weisz is just too hot not to play a superhero *cough*wonderwoman*cough*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"