Sequel suit for superman

Xak-Ell

Civilian
Reaction score
will superman stay in the tradition of sticking with his duds or will he go along with the super hero trend of changing every movie? plus, superman has many suits for many different things. since batman (and most likely lex luthor) is a part of the movie now, do you think we'll see a kryptonite resistant suit? or maybe down the line (if they want to to a death of superman story) superman can get a black and silver suit?

Keep the MOS suit. It was perfect. I see no need for any other suits.

Keep the MOS suit. It was perfect. I see no need for any other suits.

This. The suit's fine as it is IMO.

He's not Batman no matter how desperately WB wants him to be.

I agree with keeping the MOS suit. It would be a bit strange for him to somehow "upgrade" his suit.

you can call me old-fashioned, but i still want the classic suit back.

Can't find a reason why they'd change it. The way they explained the suit in the first one makes it hard for there to be a change. It ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

There is no need to change the suit but there is the potential for additional suits depending on what happens to the scout ship/fortress after the end of MoS. Does the government cease it or does Superman fly it to a new secret location. While it doesn't show it in the movie there are a lot more closets on the ship. it is still largely intact in the ruins behind Zod when Superman flies over to him after he kisses Lois.

manofsteel.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey every one! I'm new to superherohype so call me a numb all you want. just wanted to show you all my idea for the Sequel suit

Hey every one! I'm new to superherohype so call me a numb all you want. just wanted to show you all my idea for the Sequel suit

A numb??

Alright, if you say so... you're a numb. Whatever that is. :o

:cmad:

damn it sorry I spelled wrong, I meant to say nube.....I'm American so don't mind my stupidity

This suit is perfect.. No need to change it...

I think for most of the movie he will have the same suit, but if they do include Kryptonite there might be a lead lined suit

Just put an S on the back of the cape, that's the only change I would want.

There's nothing wrong with the suit nor any need to change it.

I think they should add a utility belt. One of the things that the New 52 got right was replacing the briefs with a belt. It makes no sense that a modern Superman wouldn't also have a utility belt.

Hell, all superheroes would have one. What, Superman doesn't need to carry ****? Like say a communication device/cell phone, a wallet for when he transforms into Clark Kent, GPS (how does Superman not get lost while flying through the sky around the world?), maybe minor first-aid stuff, etc...

I'm not saying he'd have gadgets like Batman, he wouldn't. I'm simply saying a belt that can hold some basic stuff is realistic and could add something unique to the suit.

lose the piping on the lower part of the body, and change the color of the piping on the upper part to a dark shade of red

The suit is fantastic like it is there is no need to change anything.

it needs some improvements

brighten the colors and bring back the trunks

No change, and it wouldn't make sense, like where would he get a new one from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"