Far From Home Sequel Villains? (Homecoming Spoilers)

Spectacular Electro design along with a green and yellow outfit would be ideal. Unfortunately it'll be a while before we see him again and the design in ASM2 was actually pretty good.

Last edited:
https://kellyyates.deviantart.com/art/Spider-Man-4-Electro-design-176047245

Like this would be perfect,and he would have the classic star look.

I like it, GG! Electro could be really relevant as well with all the technology today, especially among teens and high schoolers.

spider_man_4_electro_design_by_kidsworld.jpg

Last edited:
I really want to see Beetle and Joystick just so Marvel can get them in the MCU while they're still co-producing so we can get a Thunderbolts movie or TV show.

I really want to see Beetle and Joystick just so Marvel can get them in the MCU while they're still co-producing so we can get a Thunderbolts movie or TV show.

Beetle as a secondary villain could be really cool.

I do wonder if Shocker will be back

Last edited:
I know everyone's focused on Spidey in IW, but geez... there is no discussion about the Homecoming sequel...

Kinda weird. I'm so pumped to hear more about this one.

I know everyone's focused on Spidey in IW, but geez... there is no discussion about the Homecoming sequel...

Kinda weird. I'm so pumped to hear more about this one.

Right? I'm kinda itching to get people to discuss the sequel hence this thread and the other one.

Guardians3 already has it's own sub, but Spidey 2 doesn't so that probably doesn't help

Absolutely. He has the same basic power set as Spidey, but with a deadly mechanical tail to go along with it. He could be quite scary if they played it right, and he'd make for some visceral, close-quarters action sequences.

The problem is Scorpion is an idiot in the comics, all brawn, no brains, its hard to write an entire film around a villain who can't come up with a better plan then "punch that guy".

I actually think Mysterio could carry a film as the Big Bad better then Scorpion could, considering he has planning skills.

The problem is Scorpion is an idiot in the comics, all brawn, no brains, its hard to write an entire film around a villain who can't come up with a better plan then "punch that guy".

I actually think Mysterio could carry a film as the Big Bad better then Scorpion could, considering he has planning skills.

Which I always thought was odd given that he was supposed to have been a private investigator prior to getting powers lol.

Right? I'm kinda itching to get people to discuss the sequel hence this thread and the other one.

Yeah. The somewhat lack of attention to it is really noticeable. I remember when a lot peeps even started making fan art/manips for the next Spidey film (Marc Webb films included) but I have yet to see even one for Homecoming 2.

I like it, GG! Electro could be really relevant as well with all the technology today, especially among teens and high schoolers.

spider_man_4_electro_design_by_kidsworld.jpg

While late to the party... I've seen an Electro Fan art that was pretty good and believable...even if he looks like he could "Hail Hydra!" every now and then....
electro_redesign_by_matthewroyale-d6i2x1t.jpg

That said, I've said it before and I'll say it again the mobsters of New York can be a threat to Spider-Man...bigger than simple thugs, but smaller than being Avengers Level threat... A Gang War storyline would be interesting since Spidey has been involved in a few of them. There's a range of mobsters Spidey has tussled with, from normal run of the mill bosses like Lucky Lobo, to superhuman ones like Tombstone.

Scorpion and Tombstone tie into JJJ and the Robbie Robertson respectively, so it'd be a good time to bring in the Bugle and Peter's work supporting cast. Heck Robbie's inaction in his youth, could have led to a thug like Lonnie Thompson Lincoln becoming a hit man like he is in comics, and eventually into the respected businessman/mob boss that we've seen in Spectacular. Then again...Ned and Betty are tied to the Bugle as Peter's work supporting cast but alas...

I am still hoping for Mysterio!!! Always been one of my top favorite Spidey villains. Now is the time! :cmad:

While late to the party... I've seen an Electro Fan art that was pretty good and believable...even if he looks like he could "Hail Hydra!" every now and then....
electro_redesign_by_matthewroyale-d6i2x1t.jpg

That said, I've said it before and I'll say it again the mobsters of New York can be a threat to Spider-Man...bigger than simple thugs, but smaller than being Avengers Level threat... A Gang War storyline would be interesting since Spidey has been involved in a few of them. There's a range of mobsters Spidey has tussled with, from normal run of the mill bosses like Lucky Lobo, to superhuman ones like Tombstone.

Scorpion and Tombstone tie into JJJ and the Robbie Robertson respectively, so it'd be a good time to bring in the Bugle and Peter's work supporting cast. Heck Robbie's inaction in his youth, could have led to a thug like Lonnie Thompson Lincoln becoming a hit man like he is in comics, and eventually into the respected businessman/mob boss that we've seen in Spectacular. Then again...Ned and Betty are tied to the Bugle as Peter's work supporting cast but alas...

Mac Gargan did say he had some boys on the outside interested in knowing Spider-Man's identity. Tombstone? :woot:

Dude I would freak out if that happened! Tombstone with Scorpion as a henchman working for him who gets given the suit would be really cool plus both of those characters having a connection to Bugle characters, JJJ could help fund the suit because L. Thompson Lincoln promises that his Scorpion suit will capture Spider-Man due to the Sokovia accords, or simply being a vigilante (take your pick) and Jameson gladly funds it.

Man that sounds like a fresh and interesting way to introduce the Bugle. This honestly sounds perfect to me which is why it probably won't happen. :(

Also get J.K. Simmons for JJJ and Keith David for Tombstone. :woot:

Kraven The Hunter he would be an ideal villain for Peter in the sequel but then again so would Electro as a Big Bad but honestly I do want to see the Sinister Six

Imho it should be a well known vilain. I mean a vilain, that is recognized by people who're not familiar with the comics. A lot of people remember the vilains from the animated series and the videogames.
It should definatley be someone, who forms the Sinister Six with the Vulture and Scorpion. So it should be Kraven or Mysterio to have somehow characters, that haven't appeared yet in a live action movie. Save Doc Ock and maybe Electro for Spiderman Homecoming 3.
I think either Sandman or Electro will be replaced by Scorpion...which is ok for me.

Kraven in the Ultimate Comics reality TV star style as the main villain, with Mysterio as his SFX/pyro guy and Chameleon as his makeup guy/scout, basically, the same kinds of roles Shocker and Tinkerer had in SMH. Set up their connections and resources so when we end the film with Quentin, Serghei, Dmitri, Adrian, Herman and Mac all together at a prison table and someone mentions the name Spider-Man.

I'd love to see someone like the Jackal there to set up a really epic Clone Saga.
Yes to all of this especially the Clone Saga with a heavy page taken out of the Ultimate Version

Tombstone? :woot:

First of all, I'd give my left leg and arm to see Tombstone in this franchise. especially since they cant use Kingpin as of yet. He'd present the ominous rich figure Kingpin should, perhaps even be aligned with Fisk and give reason for a Daredevil crossover.

Stay far away from Electro after TASM 2. There's so much other potential out there with unused villains.

I honestly feel like they're gonna lay off Rhino, The Goblins(and subsequently the Osborns), Venom, Carnage, Electro, Sandman and the Lizard(whom are all the heavy hitters in Spidey's Rogue Gallery) until further notice.

A better time to introduce these villains would be in Peter's College days when the series matures and its characters do as well. The only heavy hitter they should introduce if anything is Doc Ock. And that's just to assemble the 6. Who I'm still a firm believer should be Peter's Senior Year villains. Sort of a right of passage thing. Like if he can defeat this onslaught of evil then he's ready to face whatever challenges may come in the future. Venom and Carnage cant be used rn anyways so that's been out of the question.

But other than those they have a plethora of villains they can and need to adapt.

Mysterio and Kraven are top of my list. Others I'd love to see are Scorpion, Hydro-Man, Spot, Morbius, Tombstone, pretty much anything with the Spider-Slayers as I love that concept. Especially Alistaire Smythe.

One thing I hope they stay away from till way later down the line after all these villains are done are clones and the Jackal.

It's really a shame if we don't get the Osborns just because the don't want to retread the Green Goblin. There's plenty more you can do with Norman and Harry without repeating the GG story.

Sounds like Mark Hamill has expressed interest in playing Doc Ock if they bring him back.

I only saw this:

26731040_2099058913444003_346386466348617499_n.jpg

But I could totally see it. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back