Set videos and pictures

I gather that, but from those pictures it looks like it would fit two of them at the most.

I personally think the van is stupid, but I'm glad they put it in the film if it will make fans somehow think they are getting a better film.

The original film would have lost a thing or two if it has such a thing imo.

I did like the subtle nod to the turtle van in the 90's movie with the volkswagen one.

This one does not hide what it is. A giant toy like something from Schumacher's batman series.

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_20130723_1179184221.jpg

It hasn't been for a while, but Fox is starting induce....feelings down there as she did back in 2007. :o

Those shots are clearly a homage to the first movie. Raph wear a Fedora and Trenchcoat in the 1990 movie.

cap030.jpg

Finally something that looks awesome from this movie.

Anybody know what kinda van that is?

As the shoot goes on, I'm kinda shocked how close it is to the comics/tv shows.

I just hope that the FOOT will have swords or ninja skills at one point.

Nothing in the Turtles universe makes sense stealth wise anyhow.

It requires a certain degree of suspension of disbelief but I think most versions have struck the right balance of portraying the turtles moving or battling around NYC and not being discovered.

Sadly it doesn't seem to be a something they're giving much consideration to in this film.

I personally think the van is stupid, but I'm glad they put it in the film if it will make fans somehow think they are getting a better film.

The original film would have lost a thing or two if it has such a thing imo.

I think it's had a mixed opinion from what I've seen around.

I did like the subtle nod to the turtle van in the 90's movie with the volkswagen one.

It wasn't really a nod to the tutle van. April drove around in Volkwagen Microbus in the original comics which is what the 1990 movie was mostly based on.

Of course party wagon from the toyline and the van that Don rebuilt in the first season of the show was based on the VW but obviously they didn't use brand logo or exact likeness.

I've just seen a fan creation based on the VW that strikes the right balance for something that is be supposed to look unique to the heroes and could pass as a real vehicle. Then again I doubt anyone cares about balance in this movie.

This one does not hide what it is. A giant toy like something from Schumacher's batman series.

Yep.

Finally, JJ Abrams' (and some others) technique of using 'natural day light' for Green-screen has caught on.

So filming of the new TMNT movie officially wraps, One of the actors from the film posted this Instagram from the wrap party. They had been filming since April.

65233428ff2311e2b0a322000ae9134a_7.jpg

Finally, JJ Abrams' (and some others) technique of using 'natural day light' for Green-screen has caught on.

By some others, I hope you mean Michael Bay.

More to the point Jonathan Libesman himself. Just one look at his filmography speaks to the point.

Still, it's the best way for compositing and scale imo. Elysium vs Pacific Rim pretty much.

So filming of the new TMNT movie officially wraps, One of the actors from the film posted this Instagram from the wrap party. They had been filming since April.

Darn, no more set pics then. :waa: Hopefully that means we'll get some official teases soon. Nice pic.

is it me or was that an incredible short movie shoot?

It did go by pretty quick. I want to know how much Leo, Don and Mikey are in this movie.

Seems pretty standard to me. Also, considering how much post is going into this film it actually makes alot of sense.

I spy a turtle shell on that hat...

is it me or was that an incredible short movie shoot?

Not really. It filmed for 4 months. April 3rd to August 4th. And considering how much of this film is being rendered with CG, it makes sense. They have nearly 10 months to devote entirely to post production.

Last edited:
Not really. It filmed for 4 months. April 3rd to August 4th. And considering how much of this film is being rendered with CG, it makes sense. They have nearly 10 months to devote entirely to post production.
With the 4th months of shooting, hopefully they shot plenty which no doubt involved a lot of sound stages and green screens. I just hope the movie is at least around 2 hours and PG-13.

The shorter the film the better. As far as critics are concerned anyways. I would hope the film be PG for the kids, I mean no need for this property to have the same rating as Wolverine, but with all the sharp weapon play and grounded setting I doubt that.

I also expect them to do reshoots, considering it doesn't matter what most of the actors look like and this film has alot of experimenting going on, it's a given imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"