Seth McFarlane's "The Orville"

There seems to be some talk that Alara Kitan might be killed off in season 2. Supposedly Halston Sage and Seth McFarlane don't get on.

I hope this is not true and that it's all BS. She's a great character and a fan favourite.

Odd because when I do a search on it there is the complete opposite claim that the two are in fact dating. Which itself was pointed out to be a dubious claim.

Odd because when I do a search on it there is the complete opposite claim that the two are in fact dating. Which itself was pointed out to be a dubious claim.

Maybe Halston Sage will have two roles in Season 2 instead! Completely contrary to the rumour that she's being killed off! :o

There seems to be some talk that Alara Kitan might be killed off in season 2. Supposedly Halston Sage and Seth McFarlane don't get on.

I hope this is not true and that it's all BS. She's a great character and a fan favourite.

What is the source of these rumors?

What is the source of these rumors?

I don't know what the original source of them is, but it's discussed here in this video. He doesn't say where he heard it exactly.

[YT]_j-BAdkLsqM[/YT]

killing off 1 of 3 female characters on the show. Not a good idea

And there's the pitch.

I hope she's not replacing Alara.

I haven't seen anything about her leaving the show anywhere else.

There are more rumours in fact of them actually dating. They were spotted out together recently.

Provided Alara stays, Jessica Szohr sounds like a good thing for this show.

I hope we don't lose Alara, as I love her character. Sage is great in that roll. Hopefully this just stays as rumor.

Just finishing the season and man the last four episodes were amazingly good. I love how detailed the environmental elements are.

There are still rumours of Halston Sage leaving the Orville even now.

[YT]nyUu_ncL9Ho[/YT]

I don't know how accurate this is at all. It seems to be pure speculation.

I don't follow the behind camera moves that much, but if it is still just a rumor after 5 months then maybe (hopefully!) that it all that it is.

I started watching that video only to quickly realize this man is peddling the same kind of "but I saw it on the internet" logic he was also trying to mock and he has no credibility to me.

I just hope Seth McFarlane's recent comments doesn't screw it over somehow.

I doubt it. Fox has been the butt of jokes for literally decades in some of their own series (going back to Married... With Children in the 80's) and they never cancelled or even censored anyone as far as I recall.

It's one thing about in show jokes. Its another when a creator is saying he is embarrassed to work for them.

It was more directed at their news arm so I doubt it will have a broader implication.

So much for Halston leaving. I knew it wasn't true.

It's interesting i'm looking forward to this more than the actual official ST discovery show. I feel the orville kind of has the soul of star trek in it, discovery just feels like a flashy modern action drama with twists and crazy deaths and stuff. I still kind of like Discovery on its own...but I think that first season was not the kind of Trek I was looking for.

Nice trailer that isn't emphasizing the humor, which fits where the show was going toward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"