SHH 2007 Yahoo Fantasy Basketball BH!

My woman will kick you in the nuts while I'm recovering :cmad:

I'm thinking I may reduce the league to 10 teams and reduce one more Util spot. Let me know what you guys think.

Leave it the way it is. The more blood I can shed the better.:o

By drafting the entire Bulls team? :dry:

Chauncey Billups > any Bulls point guard.

The live draft is set for sunday October, 14 12:00pm pacific time.

If you need anymore info it is either in the league (trades, roster spots etc.) or you can send me an im.

:csad:. damn it. i wouldn't be around at draft time. so i will not be joining this league.

:csad:. damn it. i wouldn't be around at draft time. so i will not be joining this league.

A. You can also set your team for an auto draft and rank your players and they will be drafted in that order during the live draft if you can not make it.

B. More importantly, if the time does not work for everyone I can adjust to try and accommodate as many people as possible.

A. You can also set your team for an auto draft and rank your players and they will be drafted in that order during the live draft if you can not make it.

B. More importantly, if the time does not work for everyone I can adjust to try and accommodate as many people as possible.

alright, i'm in. :word:

Well looks like things are coming to a close. As of right now there are 8 teams signed up and 12 spots total. I'll give it about another week to see if we get anymore sign ups. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

All info is in the first post if you are interested in joining. If no one else joins in a week, I'll just shut it down for us 8 already signed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"