SHH/CS conspiracy! Are Dog Lips and Frizzo the same person?

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
They're not the same. DL just hates you.

Everyone on heres the same person apart from you. We're all just really one person having a big joke on you.

mightiest_mortal said:
Well, he didnt deny it. Im siding with u Catman :up:

See what I mean! He's being all political about this! :cmad:

NOOOOooooOo00OoO!

Say it ain't soo000ooo0O!

:cmad:

I can't see Frizzo. It says my IP is banned at CS! I've never even been there.

Catman's stupid conspiracies are making the Hype run like ****. :cmad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Frizzo looks exactly how I've always pictured DL. :csad::up: :down:D

True, true.

And if he is Frizzo that'd mean we share a birthday. With Kevin Smith. NoOOoOooooOoo.

Tangled Web said:

Damn its worse for you?! I can visit CS but I was never able to register. Everytime I tried to sign on it says that my IP is banned even though I've never been a member.

So, I'm just a lurker! :csad:

CS is fun when Malice shuts down SHH to do upgrades and everyone moves over to CS! :woot:

DOG LIPS said:
Catman's stupid conspiracies are making the Hype run like ****. :cmad:

It's actually Spider-Man. Tonight FX aired their "special" cut of Spider-Man 2 with a supposed badass Spider-Man 3 preview. So, um, thats why the boards are all f--ked up now.

Everybody is pissed that they were let down by the preview and the extended cut.

CS?? where is this place of wich u speak? im only ever here or comixfan.

Tangled Web said:

Blame Frizzo and the other mods, after the last invasion of the hypester making such a mess over there they banning most of you peeps from setting foot ever again in there :cwink:

Morg said:
Blame Frizzo and the other mods, after the last invasion of the hypester making such a mess over there they banning most of you peeps from setting foot ever again in there :cwink:

I know you're joking around, but seriously they've been having those errors for many years! I can visit the boards and lurk around but for some reason I was never able to join cause it said my IP was banned. :huh: I remember contacting Malice about it but he never responded.

Oh well! I don't really care. CS is boring anyway. Frizzo is the only entertaining aspect of the boards. And, CS is only fun when Malice shuts down SHH to do upgrades and everyone moves over to CS :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"