SHH! Fantasy Baseball????

What was the rationale for having BB and HR allowed for pitchers and K and E for hitters?

Do make sure you had something to ***** about.

**** these damn Tokyo games... didn't even realize the season started I had Dice-K benched... not that he did anything for me anyway.... damn my team sucks ass.

**** these damn Tokyo games... didn't even realize the season started I had Dice-K benched... not that he did anything for me anyway.... damn my team sucks ass.

I didn't think they'd count one series between two teams as week either.

Not that I have any Red Sox or A's, but it's still stupid.

Jeff Clement, Darren, Jeff Clement. :o

I didn't think they'd count one series between two teams as week either.

Not that I have any Red Sox or A's, but it's still stupid.

I do get the globalization... but Baseball will never be on the NBA level... obviously this sport will never gain a footing in Europe and Russia... Central Asia/South Africa and Austrailia already have their version of baseball with cricket... I mean the far East and Central America are the only other markets for this. Hell Canada isn't even big on baseball... its a lost cause... but if anything they should at least be playing these games in China since getting the sport out there is the next big step... then again the government there is wacked so who the hell knows if even that would work.

Looking for a starting catcher. If anyone has one they'd like to give up or has a need I could help fill, send me a trade.

Awesome, I have and will continue to clinch nothing. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"