Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 24: The Survivor at the End of the Universe - Sign Ups

While smarter than Chuck Norris, Morgan Freeman (I believe) is neither Egyptian, Roman, Greek or Norse.

If you try to make the argument that Egypt is in Africa and Morgan Freeman is African-American, ipso facto an Egyptian God - I will boot you now. :(
It's a possibility :o

^Another one...I need a large and a medium. I like to wear the medium underneath the large so that when I take off the shirt...BOOM...another TEDDY underneath.

Is the number of tribes going to be decided by the number of players that make the cut or do you already have a set amount for tribes?

I think that's all of us. At least by now, I wouldn't take any more people cause you don't want slowies in the game. They make the game go on FOREVER!

hey norm,

would you consider posting the survey answers anonymously? and if anyone admits which survey is theirs or accuses one might belong to someone else, they are automatically disqualified from playing. i just dont wanna see "ha ha that's mine, or hee hee i wrote that" or "that's insert shh username here answers".

i don't care who said what, i'm just curious to see responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"