Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 24: The Survivor at the End of the Universe - Sign Ups

If people want to admit that it's theirs they shouldn't be penalized. I really don't care who knows that mine is mine. UNLESS there is some sort of challenge that will be associated with the surveys. In which case Norm...keep them secret, keep them safe.

hey norm,

would you consider posting the survey answers anonymously? and if anyone admits which survey is theirs or accuses one might belong to someone else, they are automatically disqualified from playing. i just dont wanna see "ha ha that's mine, or hee hee i wrote that" or "that's insert shh username here answers".

i don't care who said what, i'm just curious to see responses.

I agree. This sounds like a great idea. Listen to her!

ComicChick, Future Survivor Host. :up:

I'm all for that idea. I don't care who said what but it would be interesting to see how others responded.

hey norm,

would you consider posting the survey answers anonymously? and if anyone admits which survey is theirs or accuses one might belong to someone else, they are automatically disqualified from playing. i just dont wanna see "ha ha that's mine, or hee hee i wrote that" or "that's insert shh username here answers".

i don't care who said what, i'm just curious to see responses.

If people want to admit that it's theirs they shouldn't be penalized. I really don't care who knows that mine is mine. UNLESS there is some sort of challenge that will be associated with the surveys. In which case Norm...keep them secret, keep them safe.

I agree. This sounds like a great idea. Listen to her!

I'm all for that idea. I don't care who said what but it would be interesting to see how others responded.

The content of these surveys WILL be used in a later challenge.

Honestly though, I don't see how the answers would be really compelling anyway - I don't think I asked any truly juicy questions or anything. :huh:

As a way of compromise, though, I may reveal everyone's answer to a question that will not be used in a later challenge.

that's why i said keep em anonymous. just in case they were gonna be needed later on in the game.

ComicChick, Future Survivor Host. :up:

:heart: one day maybe....

i think that's when we get the quiz? and the top 3 get to pick their teams?

is that how it goes?

I'm not going to be here all day on Sunday (Or Monday). Ya' know, labor day and all that jazz.

I won't be around Sunday either as I'm up at the cottage for the long weekend. I'll be able to respond sometime on Monday.

We get quizzes today, right?

So... if StorminNorman doesn't log in today... and forgets to send out the quizzes, are we all disqualified?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"