Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 24: The Survivor at the End of the Universe - Day 3 & 4

Congrats on the victory Delta Cowboys. Well, at least each team will now have four people. Nice even numbered teams.

They won a challenge? This is a sad day for us all :o

WTF is going on here...Team 1 won :?

ahhh Congrats though. Also...kind of hard to vote with your pm box filled Norman :o

Heh, well I always believed things happen for a reason, so it's probably better off that I finish this now. I had invested too much time in this so far as it were, and my businesses require too much dedication at the moment.

I don't blame two of you for voting me out because I had you planned to be voted out in the first place so it was a natural defense. One of you I just added as a filler seat and the other I was going to eliminate after knowing you had ties with half the people in this game in one shape or form. I just don't understand how the others could even trust you.

As for you two (and you know who you are), I am not angry at you, I am dissappointed and pity you more than anything else. I took you into this game and you gave me your word you were with me. Then you turn around and bit the hand that fed you. I had all the plans in the world to uphold my part of the bargain. As it were it just shows your true colors and what kind of person you really are. I would have respected you more if you didn't weasel around and lie to my face as you voted me out. Instead you take the cowards way out and hide under a rock. So be it. I am not wasting my time thinking about it anymore, you are too pathetic to even be worth the trouble. Good luck in the game, I will be watching and waiting to laugh at you when you fail.
Powder I am truly sorry it came down to this. I truly did like our team and every single person on it and I still do. You were a hard worker and a great captain. However, the two you talk about being planned to be voted off in the first place caused me concern. I would have been gone. I enjoyed playing with you and hope to do it again. I never thought we would loose with a lame DQ and an answer given away in this thread for the trivia as well as one of the questions asking for a girl who was in two shows and only one was correct:whatever: An unfortunate set of circumstances none-the-less. I voted for you to save myself, nothing more as you would have done the same marking two people up for execution and one being a filler. This is just a game...no hard feelings.

Last edited:
All tied with 3 correct answers:

Nirvana: Took 7 minutes.
Fu Manchu: 12 Minutes
Ahura Mazda: 30 Minutes.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Winners with 3 points: The Delta Spacium Cowboys.

Great job team.

I wasn't able to send my trivia in earlier because I was distracted. Sorry about that, but at least I was able to get 3 of those questions right. They were not easy for a guy like me.

Will we be having our fifth challenge today or will everything else presume next week?

Will we be having our fifth challenge today or will everything else presume next week?

We can't have another challenge till after all the votes are in... Its confusing cuz there are two vote-offs in this thread.

Ugh...Norman has still not cleaned out his pm box. You need a cohost:o

Also blame the lack of co-host on people that turned the position down.

*coughbamfercough*

Also blame the lack of co-host on people that turned the position down.

*coughbamfercough*

Bamfer you dirty ****. You turn it down and yet you hang out in here all the time:o

3. fu manchu
4. fu manchu
5.fu manchu

fu manchu, you may have impeccable taste in facial hair but...
knee.jpg

2. bullets
3.bullets
4.bullets
5.bullets

bullets, you made a mistake in Day 3, now your gone:

knee.jpg

2. bullets
3.bullets
4.bullets
5.bullets

bullets, you made a mistake in Day 3, now your gone:

knee.jpg

Screw you guys!!! :oldrazz: j/k

Well at least i can say I saw this one coming . I'd like to think this was a strategical choice and not a personal one . I'm not bitter but I liked being part of this team and sad to see it end so soon. Whatever happens I'll be watching from the sidelines , it should be interesting .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"