Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #10: Hung Jury!

Ummm...shut up JewHob! :cmad:

Anyways, I've answered that. Now onto the issue of council.

The idea of the winning trio not vote in council period was toyed with. This was thrown at there as a measure to keep the playing field and integrity of the challenge in tact, but ultimately, I feel this leads to more problems than it does solutions to other problems.

Therefore, ALL players will be voting in council. I think it is the fairest method and the best way to get true results. This is an act of faith in you all, and hopefully I don't regret it :)

sounds like trouble in someones group

good. So i can get out of this crappy game

he doesn't like it cuz it cuts into his gif making time

:rimshot:

Hello there....hopefully we get another great grid....

Ye almighty Jewish Comicwench grid hath been submitted.

We good :up:

Still about an hour to turn stuff in

Kane...don't make me slap you.

Because I have 1 submission only, I am granting a 24 hour extension

The 1 team whom has turned their submission in may take extra time to do theirs and turn it in again if they so wish.

If you don't try to do this challenge, ie throw it, there will be ramifications. I'm tired of people throwing these things.

Whatever happened to dq's when teams didn't sumbit? The team that did it should win the other two teams council

If this was 1 team, I would have gone straight to judging. But, this was 2 teams. On top of that, I got complaints from several players about timing. So, I felt an extension was best in this case. Plus, I would rather get submissions and judging than have yet another default challenge.

I can understand why the team that turned in would be mad, but look at it this way. They get more time too :up:

Instead of more time that team should get bonus pts for following the rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"