Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #12: Tagging Along

You were a total tag ****e Matt :o

Congrats on a tag game well played NYS :)

What can I say? The tags just felt so good. ;)

Congrats NYS.

Tonight was LOST night so Matt gets a free pass for being a ****e.

I have work in the morning. Big day, inspection. So, I am off for the night. Rest easy guys. I'll prob post results when I get home tomorrow afternoon if all votes are in :up:

TEDDY will ride his all time immunity right into the final two and even then, he has immunity from being voted against. :(

Who wants some results!

Vote #1

Matt!!!

Vote #2

Matt!!!

Vote #3

Ahura Mazda!!!

Vote #4

Matt!!!

Vote #5

Ahura Mazda!!!

Vote #6

Ahura Mazda!!!

Can you FEEL the suspense!!!

3-3 vote. Who is going to go!

Huh, has this started? I've been watching Head Swaps. Well, its certainly one of our more dramatic TCs.

Vote #7

Ahura Mazda!!!

This seems oddly familiar. Well Ahura, you fought a good fight on your second life, but just like your first go at this game, you must take that long and lonely road out of the game. But, you do get to join NotAHenchwench and JewishHobbit on the jury and help decide who wins the game. You can send a message perhaps then, but for now, I have a message for you:

ahnuldlulz.jpg

This might be my favorite GTFO pic yet :woot:

Well, the next round should be interesting. Can we start tonight, SF? The game has been dragging and we may as well just keep moving.

If someone can update the grid for me, I can start this anytime. I just need the grid updated.

Good luck to the rest of you guys. For honesty can we please know what was the 8th vote.

8th vote? We only had 7 players :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"