Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #3: Captives!

I used to love watching the show. I got to meet and shake the hand of Frank Garrison from Survivor Africa. He's probably the most famous person I've ever met. lol

I once met Soup Nazi from Seinfeld. Shared an elevator with him at the airport. Best day ever :up:

couldn't you guys just post the list of all? we wouldn't know which ones were already selected or not

Seconded.

I brought this up earlier because it would be nice to at least have an idea what they are instead of being in the dark.

couldn't you guys just post the list of all? we wouldn't know which ones were already selected or not

The advantage of winning early :o

But, they don't know what the ones that were not picked do either. They only have the codenames of the power-ups. Not what the power-up does. When they select one, they find out what it does.

The advantage of winning early :o

But, they don't know what the ones that were not picked do either. They only have the codenames of the power-ups. Not what the power-up does. When they select one, they find out what it does.

ok so if no one knows in advance, that's fair enough :up:

Hmm... I've met Kirk Cameron once. And I've heard Million Dollar Man Ted Debiosi preach once too.

so long Ahura

so what is this 3 outs rule?

CC quoted it earlier. It means that if a person or tribe wins 3 challenges in a row, they then get to eliminate someone on the other tribe. So if tribe DC wins this one, they vote to eliminate on of our people instead of us.

someone didn't read the rules :down:

for punishment, you gotta pick up all the empty beer bottles on the island now.

lucky for you, they are all in watson's tiki hut lol

ugh, she better not be there, i hate drunks

Last edited:
Yeah, ComicChick is really like...some guy.

Simply: "You can be whoever you want on the internet".

someone didn't read the rules :down:

for punishment, you gotta pick up all the empty beer bottles on the island now.

lucky for you, they are all in watson's tiki hut lol

No, he must get me pic of Watson drunk!

:o whoops....

So a woman can't be a doctor in Kane's eyes!?!

I'd like to introduce you to my friend Google. Something tells me you guys will get along great!

motivation-sexism-google-demotivational-poster.jpg

You disgust me. :cmad: :heart: ;)

after watching Superbad, im not sure man lol

I take offense at being compared to some 16 year-old drunken floozy. I am a hardened drinker of 23...and sometimes floozy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"