Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #5: Catfight!

Still waiting on votes.

VOTE! :cmad:

I waited long enough for you people, so I'm just posting results now :cmad:

Vote #1

venomvsspidey

Vote #2

venomvsspidey

Vote #3

venomvsspidey

Vote #4

And votes #5 and #6 as well, venomvsspidey!!!

Another unanimous vote out? You guys are seriously boring. How do you expect me to make this game dramatic if you guys don't create chaos! You're cramping my style! :cmad:

VvS, you came into this game not knowing exactly what to do. And, you leave the game not knowing exactly what to do. I'm sorry I have to say this to a fellow Raimi fan, but...

venom5copy.jpg

Sorry to see you go vvs. You played good your first game and it was fun seeing you have fun. Plus, fellow Raimi supporters UNITE!

Indeed! Filthy rebootists are lame! :cmad:

Expect next challenge to start either later tonight or tomorrow. Need to get the forum passwords changed and all that stuff first.

Great game vvs. Sorry your internet gave out on you and I hope to see you next game. :applaud

None unfortunately. I'm just a lowly night janitor :(

(thus when I asked you if you had fantasies about your night janitor ;))

OOOHHHHH. Got it! :up: Well, our night janitor is a Silver Fox, if that's any consolation. :D

:csad: Vvs? Damnit... I'm gunna miss him...

Hope to see you in a future game VvS. :up: You played great and have the enthusiasm to make it far.

Sorry to see you go vvs. You played good your first game and it was fun seeing you have fun. Plus, fellow Raimi supporters UNITE!

:awesome:

Now it's time to fight the trolls in the Spider-Man forum again. oh well, it's like they say : a hero's work is never done.

Indeed! Filthy rebootists are lame! :cmad:

Expect next challenge to start either later tonight or tomorrow. Need to get the forum passwords changed and all that stuff first.

thanks for a elimination pic form my favorite of the SM movies:woot:

Great game vvs. Sorry your internet gave out on you and I hope to see you next game. :applaud

no problem, and I'll be there. thanks verizon:cmad:

Same. Next time buddy... you will destroy us!!!

Like darth vader wanting the plans for the rebel alliance:cmad:!

OOOHHHHH. Got it! :up: Well, our night janitor is a Silver Fox, if that's any consolation. :D

:csad: Vvs? Damnit... I'm gunna miss him...

I'm here in spirit:csad:

But, it was Marvel that voted you out.

But, it was Marvel that voted you out.

I told em to. My internet is being all funky lately, It works when it wants so I told them it was probably best. I voted myself out fool, didn't you get the memo!:o

You didn't send me anything, so no! :cmad:

My pm box disagrees with you :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"