Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #17: The End?

Thanks man :)

i'm actually not shocked NYS made it this far. In HR's game, he showed creativity, though his strategy was flawed. But, he showed me guts, creativity, and that he is clever.

This final 4 is just the beginning for you man. You're developing into quite the Survivor threat :)

I wonder why it is always referred to HR's game. It was a combined effort. :word:

Fatal 4 Way, The Murder Challenge, Google Earth were probably my favorite to create for that game.

How did they stop you from giving a gift card?

And what is the other prize?

I listed the other prizes on the previous page: 300 pm box, 100x100 avy, and a custom smiley approved by Drak.

We were told that a monetary gift would constitute gambling and that it would also increase the outbursts of anger once someone lost.

I'll ally with you Squirrel.... or will I? Muahahahahahahaha!

I wonder why it is always referred to HR's game. It was a combined effort. :word:

Fatal 4 Way, The Murder Challenge, Google Earth were probably my favorite to create for that game.

I typically think of it as Powder's game. I honestly forget who your co-host was often times.

The Fatal 4 Way was the best challenge of the season.

I typically think of it as Powder's game. I honestly forget who your co-host was often times.

Mr. McMahon :oldrazz:

I liked the idea of the fatal 4 way but it was a pain to administer. My favorite to set up was the Murder challenge, but I would have made it ten times harder if I had an opportunity to do it again.

I listed the other prizes on the previous page: 300 pm box, 100x100 avy, and a custom smiley approved by Drak.

We were told that a monetary gift would constitute gambling and that it would also increase the outbursts of anger once someone lost.

I completely missed that post. Sorry.

I refer to it as HR's just cause he was named main host when it was announced. I usually go by main host when I list game. I know Bella was Matt's co-host, but I always call it Matt's game as opposed to Matt/Bella's. Nothing personal :heart:

Gasp! I forgot to give out my most importantest of shout outs! To my very first rival in this game, I dedicate this win... to Nivek, this one's for you buddy! :cwink:

I would like to clear up the rumors there though. I did not put Nivek on probation to oust him from the game. Both he and CP were told to stay out of the Avatar thread for their jackassery towards one another (after numerous warnings). They both ignored this warning and were probated by Kel (I think it was Kel, either her or HR) as a result. I don't know how anyone got that I probated him to get him voted out.

At any rate, I'd really like to dedicate this game to Liza.

Last edited:

The Fatal 4 Way was the best challenge of the season.

I liked the poker challenge. Shane McMahon was a kick ass guest host and I hear is quite handsome.

Anyhow, poker will probably return next game. I'm looking to set up a full on game between players as opposed to just a make the most money challenge. I think that should be fun.

I would like to clear up the rumors there though. I did not put Nivek on probation to oust him from the game. Both he and CP were told to stay out of the Avatar thread for their jackassery towards one another (after numerous warnings). They both ignored this warning and were probated by Kel (I think it was Kel, either her or HR) as a result. I don't know how anyone got that I probated him to get him voted out.

haha I remember that, good times lol

I refer to it as HR's just cause he was named main host when it was announced. I usually go by main host when I list game. I know Bella was Matt's co-host, but I always call it Matt's game as opposed to Matt/Bella's. Nothing personal :heart:

I don't think Hunter was ever listed as the main host, just that Hunter and I were equal hosts. But whichever.

This game was really a battle of survival for me. I had to post on my PS3 for almost 2 weeks. Thankfully the challenges weren't computer based.

CC I hope you are chronicling this s't. :cmad:

Also, perusing the records, with long time players finally winning, it falls to current players such as Spider-Fan, Bamfer, and Powder to be the new generation of "this close to victory but not close enough". :o

Also, perusing the records, with long time players finally winning, it falls to current players such as Spider-Fan, Bamfer, and Powder to be the new generation of "this close to victory but not close enough". :o

I really hope I am not on this list much longer :csad:

Movies is still out there, plotting his perfect strategy that will ultimately blow up in his face because of his own actions :(

Movies is still out there, plotting his perfect strategy that will ultimately blow up in his face because of his own actions :(

Seriously. Guy screws me twice in two games, I save myself and retaliate, and somehow he tried saying I was the jerk :huh:

Forgot about Movies. :o

Careful... you might catch Francer.

Congrats Matt. I'm glad you won and I hope you lavish the limelight... and then go back into retirement. You are too cunning to keep playing.

also... Bamfer sucks.

Thanks Knows. I wouldn't have been able to win without you. You are such a great ally :up:

I think I will go back into player retirement for awhile anyhow. :hehe:

Congrats Matt.:up:

Looking forward to your next game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back