Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 3) - Whodunit?!

I'll be online fir good at 10pm eastern...maybe even 930? I gotta get my newspapers soon to deliver on base tomorrow.

Any chance we can get a role call of who is online? I thought this was a challenge where I could just send it to you and be done with it but I was mistaken. I need as many or all of you on as possible (the PoV players). I can move the challenge to tomorrow night if needed.

I'm on, but very tired and would like to be in bed by 10 if I can. I should be good with having it tomorrow night if need be.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

It has come to the attention of the hosts that Kane has decided to leave the game, so were going to end the week now and eliminate Kane. Since Matt won the HoH challenge and we are ending before PoV goes into effect due to this, Matt will be eligible for winning HoH next week and not be removed from the HoH challenge.

We're sorry for this, but there was little choice :csad:

I feel really ripped off by this. I won the HOH position fair and sqauare. I've already given my nominations and tipped my hand. Now the people I nominated are walking free and will be gunning for me and I don't even get the opportunity to eliminate one of them. We should get to vote back in either Watson, CC, Knows, TEDDY, or the other person eliminated in the opening challenge back in and continue with this day and nominations. Otherwise I may have no choice but to walk. I won a position that protected me and thinking I was protected, I exposed myself and I shouldn't have to compete again to protect myself when I already earned it.

Yeah, it sucks. But **** happens. Gotta get out there next week and win the thing again.

That's ********. When Ahura quit, we didn't put Wats back in and throw away Kal's HOH tenure. It would be one thing if this happened prior to my nominations. But the fact is, I cannot take back that I've nominated Immortal and Specter. I cannot take back the fact that I am now on their radar.

That's ********. When Ahura quit, we didn't put Wats back in and throw away Kal's HOH tenure. It would be one thing if this happened prior to my nominations. But the fact is, I cannot take back that I've nominated Immortal and Specter. I cannot take back the fact that I am now on their radar.

Ahura quit as the week was finishing (shortly before I revealed the votes) so I didn't want to undo the voting process and all that. We have certain challenges where it requires a certain number of players and while we could make it work with Ahura gone, we couldn't do that with yet another empty spot by letting you play through your week. With just doing what we did we had to move around 3 challenges to make the rest of the season work. If we let you play through your week then we'd have to redo half the season.

It sucks that this has happened to you but we didn't choose this week or time for Kane to quit. We bent the rules on the outgoing HoH in your favor to help you out, be thankful for that at least.

Trust us, we're not happy about this either.

Dude, I said earlier I rather face you in the finals...and win that way.

I say we should vote somebody back in.

We vote someone back in then all we're doing is giving whoever has the larger alliance a bigger numbers advantage. I'd rather it be a more difficult game for one person than to stack the game against a minority of players.

No result would be fair, but this is the position we've been placed in and we feel that we've chosen the fairest way to deal with it.

This is Big Brother... Expect the Unexpected I guess :p

Voting someone back in is the solution I most disagree with. They got outed for a reason, so why should they get a chance to win the game? Also, that really only helps whoever is in control.

The situation sucks, but it is what it is. If anyone has a suggestion neither JewHob or myself have considered, I am all ears.

I really think we should expect the unexpected. Something tells me that my nominees are going to stay exactly the same and we'll be playing Veto within the hour. That said, in light of this, I'd like to request to change my Veto player to Hunter Rider because I think he will play and maintain the status quo.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the unexpected isn't going to happen tonight. Kane has contacted me and asked to be let back in. However, he's already quit and we've already made it official here. We aren't playing the indian giver game. I'm sorry for those who this hurts but this is the bed that's been unfortunately made and we all have to lay in it.

The week's done. Kane's out. Matt is eligable to play in next week's HoH.

Week 3 will start tomorrow, the challenge starts tomorrow night at 8:30pm Est.

Everyone show up and play your hearts out. You're all good enough, show me how you deal with unexpected occurances... even the ones the hosts have no control over.

JewishHobbit said:
We're not letting Kane back in, so **** you Matt, sorry you won HOH, but it doesn't really matter. Sorry you NOMINATED TWO PLAYERS WHO WILL NOW BE LOOKING FOR REVENGE AND PAINTED A HUGE TARGET ON YOURSELF but it doesn't really matter. Even though it could be fixed simply by Kane returning, it doesn't matter. You're just ****ed. Doesn't matter that you've already showed up and played your heart out last night. You gotta do it again. Do you get a spot in the next challenge or anything that make your efforts last night worth it? Nope. You're just **** out of luck. Does it matter that you've been put at a huge strategic disadvantage through no fault of your own? Nope. We don't care even though there is a fair and easy way to fix this. You're still ****ed. Come back tomorrow, same time, same place to take it in the ass again.

Fixed.

Stay tuned, folks. You may see someone else walk out tonight.

I'm sorry you happened to be HoH when this all went down but we were put in this position. We bent a rule already to help you out, we're not handing you more. You've already been given one advantage, I'm sorry if you don't feel it is enough.

Its not an advantage as I was never the HOH despite having won the competition! The outgoing HOH doesn't get to play in the next competition! Well, being as I wasn't HOH its not an advantage at all!

Stay tuned, folks. You may see someone else walk out tonight.

Quitter. Do I have to promise I won't vote u out or something? I rather face you in the finals than anybody else. That how big my ego is. And if it means anything, I think Kane should be let back in.

I feel really ripped off by this. I won the HOH position fair and sqauare. I've already given my nominations and tipped my hand. Now the people I nominated are walking free and will be gunning for me and I don't even get the opportunity to eliminate one of them. We should get to vote back in either Watson, CC, Knows, TEDDY, or the other person eliminated in the opening challenge back in and continue with this day and nominations. Otherwise I may have no choice but to walk. I won a position that protected me and thinking I was protected, I exposed myself and I shouldn't have to compete again to protect myself when I already earned it.

i like this idea

Voting someone back in is the solution I most disagree with. They got outed for a reason, so why should they get a chance to win the game? Also, that really only helps whoever is in control.

The situation sucks, but it is what it is. If anyone has a suggestion neither JewHob or myself have considered, I am all ears.

oh the irony :)

and jewhob can you post or pm that whole story? i'm kinda intrigued at all this craziness

Yeah, I'd like that too. I asked for it, but clearly what I request doesn't matter. Hell, the nominations which I've earned the right to give don't even matter.

Its not an advantage as I was never the HOH despite having won the competition! The outgoing HOH doesn't get to play in the next competition! Well, being as I wasn't HOH its not an advantage at all!

Sorry you waisted some alliance or strategy or whatever.... I wasted a few months worth of work creating that Murder Mystery story for nothing. You don't see me acting like a 4 year old who didn't get his choo choo toy.

Man up. Play the game.

oh the irony :)

and jewhob can you post or pm that whole story? i'm kinda intrigued at all this craziness

That was my actual opinion during Hunter's game, too. I just wanted to comeback in and snag a jury since I got that offer! Also wanted to help chase out.

I am against removed players winning.

Sorry you waisted some alliance or strategy or whatever.... I wasted a few months worth of work creating that Murder Mystery story for nothing. You don't see me acting like a 4 year old who didn't get his choo choo toy.

Man up. Play the game.

Oh snap, Dawg! :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"