Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 6) - A Redneck's Point of View

I wont be here Friday night but other than that I should be available. Better this weekend than next week for me.

The Murdery Mystery dealio is done... why the screwy posting again?!

Vote #All the Rest

Specter
Just kidding, they're against Iron Fist.

So with a vote of 6 to 1, Iron Fist

2.gif

No problemo.

2 games, 2 juries for Iron Fist. Seriously not bad man :up:

Agreed. Well done. :up:

Thank you, thank you. :up:

I don't have anything planned except for Sunday night from 10-11:30. Gotta get my zombie on.

Oh, congrats to Iron Fist. Don't want to not congratulate him. As the others have said, 2 games and 2 Jury showings is very good. It's better than my starting trac record. My second game I was out before merge (but I knocked Matt out before that :D)

Would Friday at 12pm start be good? We may not finish it then, but we can at least start it.

Oh, congrats to Iron Fist. Don't want to not congratulate him. As the others have said, 2 games and 2 Jury showings is very good. It's better than my starting trac record. My second game I was out before merge (but I knocked Matt out before that :D)

:argh:

Would Friday at 12pm start be good? We may not finish it then, but we can at least start it.

Y'know, we all seem to be around in the evening, so why not tomorrow night?

I was lucky to nab a 3rd and 2nd in my first 2 games. But, doing that is HARD to do. Believe me, I put a ton of time into those games.

This is actually my second game. I played about two years back I think. It was one Matt hosted, it was Arrested Development themed. I think I was the second or third one eliminated.

Y'know, we all seem to be around in the evening, so why not tomorrow night?

I won't get back from school til about 10:30-11. If people want to start that late, we can. But, it's late.

I got 3rd in my first outing because I was a niave man****e who didn't know I was being dragged along... but I'll take it. 2nd game I decided to start a secret alliance of newbies to knock out the better experienced players. We did pretty good. Took out the previous winner week 1, Matt week 2, and several others before Brodie took me out by 1 or 2 votes. I want to say we knocked out Darthphere, maybe another person.

We ultimately sucked that game but it was a blast just killing off everyone. We through every challenge. Looking back, we might have been a little too agressive for our own good.

This is actually my second game. I played about two years back I think. It was one Matt hosted, it was Arrested Development themed. I think I was the second or third one eliminated.

For a second game you're doing awesome as well.

Granted, you're donning a Backstreet Boys avatar, but you're still alive and you've made Jury. Definately bragging rights. :up:

Thanks JewHob, always next time. :up:

12 pm Friday it is :up:

I doubt it will finish when we start, but if we don't we'll break. It's no big. I have to work on Friday from 5-10 anyway. But, we can def get some progress going!

If I can speak for Specter for a minute, being his roommate and all. I can tell you 12pm would not be good for him as he'd be at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"