Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 6) - A Redneck's Point of View

Do you know what time would be good for him? I'll try to accomodate.

We can't accomodate everyone. :(

That's true and I just don't know. His job doesn't have a set schedule, so he could get off at just about anytime. It's usually in the afternoons from 4-7 in that area though.

That's true and I just don't know. His job doesn't have a set schedule, so he could get off at just about anytime. It's usually in the afternoons from 4-7 in that area though.

He should be able to do a little bit before leaving then if that is his normal time, right?

It won't be something that needs finished immediately, so if he can be on around 12pm, we can get as much done with him there and then resume later.

He leaves at 6am in the morning for work. That's the problem. So he'd literally have no chance to get on at 12pm to do a challenge.

I only learned this recently.

I actually knew that, LOL! Thanks to chase.

Will Specter be home tonight? If he is, have him AIM me. I'll try and work something out if I can.

Sweet :up:

My AIM should be on my profile page if he doesn't have it.

I am supposed to be on lockdown this challenge, but JH mentioned that the person who had that prize might need to participate in the HOH challenge. So do you need me or can I go back to my cage?

Back in the cage for you!!! :cmad:

And don't come out til I give you your pizza crust later...unless I give it to the dog :o

Since I'm out going HOH and can't play, may I give Kal a conjugal visit? Grrrrrooowlll.

I no longer wish to have eyeballs :down

So kal, now that your buddy is gone (And in the jury, lovely), what will you do now? :csad:

As Bill said before, there is absolutely no way for me to be able to do anything before 4pm at the earliest, which is never guaranteed. Plus, there's a good chance tomorrow is going to be a long day as well. 12pm is definitely out for me. I'm trying my hardest to make sure I don't have to work this weekend at all if Friday night works better, or Saturday.

Random thought....

Specter... you could change your name to Chamber313 and I don't think I'd even notice.

Just sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"