• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Best Director

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah that old thing...... that I have no idea what your talking about.

It's an RPG thing from a few years back. A poster named LibrarianThorne thought his **** didn't stink just because he could put together some halfway decent paragraphs. He was a pompous dick who bullied people left and right and always got his way.

Then, he pitched a fit when something didn't go his way and another poster proceeded to lay the smack down on him and he ran away with his tail tucked between his legs, never to return.

He took his sweet time insulting me and CNO though. :o

Also, I hope this challenge isn't too long... I'm in the middle of the Grand Prix of Singapore...

It's a Formula 1 race. Because I'm classy.

It's a Formula 1 race. Because I'm classy.

Oh, you're one of those Americans that thinks it's hip to watch soccer and Formula 1 and then look down at all of us who like baseball and football.

Oh, you're one of those Americans that thinks it's hip to watch soccer and Formula 1 and then look down at all of us who like baseball and football.

Totally.

I sip my wine, watch my races and judge you uncultured hicks. :o

I actually like football but baseball is so freakin' boring I don't even go to my siblings Little League games. Baseball is where time goes to die in agony.

we're all here now, let's start

Welcome guys and girls to the Final Four Challenge!! Tonight you will be competing in small tournament.

Behold my amazing MS Paint bracket:

BracketA.jpg

Eat your heart out Matt.:hrt:

The theme of the tourney tonight is Movies: Before and After. Shortly, I will send you 3 one sentence movie synopsis's. The first part of the synopsis describes one movie and the second part is another. The titles are connected by the same word.

An Example:

A family adopts a mouse and treats him as their son, while a little girl with a quirky family competes in a beauty pageant.
The answer is :[FONT=&quot] Stuart Little Miss Sunshine

Simple enough, right? The first person from each bracket to PM me the correct answers, move on to the finals of the tourney. The winner of that, wins the precious Immunity!! This is an important one folks. I have been to 3 final 3's and it is glorious. They have pillow mints and cable there. So, PM's will be sent shortly and good luck!!
[/FONT]

We have a winner for one of the brackets already!!!

I'll announce the winner when I get the results from the other bracket.

Winners!!!

BracketA-1.jpg

Twylight submitted here PM at 10:08pm and Byrd Man submitted his at 10:10pm. So close!!

Final PM incoming!!

haha do we get to see the answers?

Yes! I will post all of the ones I had for this.

We have a winner!! This was a close one. Winner by mere seconds.....
BracketA-2.jpg

ComicChick!!!:applaud

Congrats CC. You have won Immunity!! Tribal Council PM's will be sent by Spider-Fan.

Thank you all for letting me participate in the game. SF you are awesome. Good luck to all of you and I hope to play against you in the next Survivor! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"