SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Best Director

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful. The drama is fun, but it bleeds into 'real life' far to much. For an online forum knock-off (No offense, I love idea or I wouldn't have played) of a game based on lies, deceit and ruthlessness, people take it far to seriously and it's not worth having my integrity and character dragged through the mud when people can't separate 'reality' from a 'game'. :cwink:

I sadly used to be one of the people who did in my first couple games :csad:

I agree with you, though. That is really the one thing I don't miss about playing.

SpiFa: ummmmmm
34rzj87_th.gif

:atp:

I sadly used to be one of the people who did in my first couple games :csad:

I agree with you, though. That is really the one thing I don't miss about playing.

:nono:

I saw the game as more of an RPG, where you could tap into your sadistic side. BUT I guess not. :csad:

:hrt:

Survivor losses it's charm pretty quick, which I while I'll probably never play again either.

Besides I accomplished what I wanted. My deal was that JH be voted off before me and so all-in-all I'm pleased with the game. :up:

I do want to address this:

List of challenges:

1st -
Me: It was my original idea, I did all the art (and changed whatever you wanted even though it frustrated me but it was a team challenge)
You: You wrote it.

2nd -
Me: Avatars/assorted graphics
You: Graphics/promoting

3rd -
Me: All of it (with some suggestions from Bullets)
You: Maybe some suggestions... I don't remember anything except rushing to write the script and putting it into PS.

4th -
Me: Searched for 5 hours *seriously ask Kane who listened to me on Skype rave about it* (I didn't want Byrd to win)
You: Some ideas you shared that I didn't get... turns out you did but didn't put in time to look.

5th -
I admitted I couldn't help. You said not to worry none of us were in danger.

6th -
You: You did all of this because you're the writer. I wasn't going to argue with that because you are good.

7th -
None of us did anything.

8th -
Me: I watched my scary movie and wrote up the report on it.
You: Nothing.

9th -
Me: Nothing
You: Nothing

10th -
Me: Second (or was it third?) place
You: Won

11th -
Me: Turned in song list
You: Nothing

12th
Me: came in second
You: OH RIGHT… voted off.

Seems that we put in just about the same amount of work in terms of challenges and I didn't hide behind my significant other as an excuse for one of them. :oldrazz:

That's more accurate. JH is a good writer and definitely came through when he could . Twy did a lot for the team though and especially with some of the hard challenges.

:nono:

I saw the game as more of an RPG, where you could tap into your sadistic side. BUT I guess not. :csad:

:hrt:

I'm not proud of the early hostility I had anymore, LOL! It was stupid, especially when I've played strategies heavy on deceit. Like you said, it is just a game, but a very FUN game when you play with the right mindset :hrt:

But, anymore, hosting is more fun for me. I love watching all you guys scramble and participate in my challenges more so than doing them :yay:

Sak reading your PM's still make me laugh. Seriously dude. Last minute alliances with someone you haven't talked to all game? Like I'm going to trust that :whatever: you were a bit delusional in thinking it would happen and even more delusional in being righteously angry about my lack of reaction to it. I may have been a leech and just 'done as I was told'. But I can recognized when I'm being used.

And, again, dear twylight, one more time, let me explain,

I didn't understand why you wouldn't reply to someone that would be on the jury, with at least a kind-hearted rejection. Say "no, sorry" and throw your little sad faces and hearts around it. YOU ignoring my pm hurts YOU. Whether you wanted to go along with my scheme or how long we knew each other isn't the point... it's how you handled the situation. Then I was voted out and questioned you with full respect and TACT, and you responded with some of the worst jury management you'll see from a potential finalist. Your whole "I owe you nothing" to me and "wait, I have to explain my actions!?" to JH made you the biggest goat in this game.

So you talking about UL's tact is nuts, considering he would have probably blown you out in a final vote. He may not be articulate, but he has certainly been more tactful than you.

It's nothing personal at all, it's me questioning your gameplay. Nothing against you as a person in "real life" or on this forum. Maybe you're the one that has a hard time separating which is which. :huh:

Last edited:
I noticed that too. Ah well , good job comicchick :up:

Sad to see you go twylight but glad to see you made it far.

thank you

great game Twy! i hope this means you know longer wish for my death via toaster haha

Maybe you're the one that has a hard time separating which is which. :huh:

Not really, you seem a decent guy even though I didn't really get to know you. Which is a pity, I would have liked to have known you. :csad: I'd probably taken the time to answer you if you'd taken the time to initiate contact before you wanted the vote.

I still stand by my goatish attitude. I don't/didn't owe you or anyone else in the game anything because it's just that, a game. I was contacted by a few people in the beginning to be in various alliances. I answered all of them and never got anything back. So I didn't think it was a big deal.

Also I think it's obvious now that my endgame wasn't winning the game, so the jury didn't matter to me :cwink:

I hope I can get to know you as a person now, and not a player. :yay:

why do people question gameplay mid game? isn't that what the final two challenge is for :huh:

if i recall correctly, twy wasn't even around that night. school work or studying? cuz she even ignored everyone on skype :(

for my third post in a row.... i would like the invoke the power of 3

Final Three: Byrd, UL, and CC

all members of Tribe Three :eek:
who also at one point, won Three challenges in a row!

we'd like to thank Severus Snape for getting us this far :up:

great game Twy! i hope this means you know longer wish for my death via toaster haha

LOL I don't. :hrt: Like I said I was being all overly dramatic and it really meant nothing other than me blowing steam. :cwink: But I'd watch those toasters anyway.. they're evil sometimes. :ninja:

if i recall correctly, twy wasn't even around that night. school work or studying? cuz she even ignored everyone on skype :(

School. :) And I did have time to answer, but not much. So I came back, cast my vote and then checked my PM's and figured since they were no longer valid, it no longer mattered and I wasn't worried about the jury anyway since I knew I wasn't sticking around... I just find it funny that people were all *rawr* about my gameplay which shouldn't have concerned them anyway because it was just that my gameplay. I do admit it was a bit rude of me not to answer, but like I said, I figured it didn't matter.

Not really, you seem a decent guy even though I didn't really get to know you. Which is a pity, I would have liked to have known you. :csad: I'd probably taken the time to answer you if you'd taken the time to initiate contact before you wanted the vote.

I still stand by my goatish attitude. I don't/didn't owe you or anyone else in the game anything because it's just that, a game. I was contacted by a few people in the beginning to be in various alliances. I answered all of them and never got anything back. So I didn't think it was a big deal.

Also I think it's obvious now that my endgame wasn't winning the game, so the jury didn't matter to me :cwink:

I hope I can get to know you as a person now, and not a player. :yay:

All right... hugs and kisses. :hrt:

why do people question gameplay mid game? isn't that what the final two challenge is for :huh:

It's better when everything is fresh. But you'll get yours! :argh:

Why are your withered witch hands trying to rip the band-aid off of a wound that was just recently treated?

School. :) And I did have time to answer, but not much. So I came back, cast my vote and then checked my PM's and figured since they were no longer valid, it no longer mattered and I wasn't worried about the jury anyway since I knew I wasn't sticking around... I just find it funny that people were all *rawr* about my gameplay which shouldn't have concerned them anyway because it was just that my gameplay. I do admit it was a bit rude of me not to answer, but like I said, I figured it didn't matter.

when your gameplay doesn't fit what someone else wants, thats when people have problems with is haha

i know you may have a slightly bad taste in your mouth about this game but after time winds down i hope you reconsider not ever playing again. i've been through my fair share of heated times in games. on lsp i'm pretty sure i told someone that if they died i wouldn't care after the verbal vomit they started spewing at me, but i can laugh about it now. i can't even keep track of how many games i've played so far, but it's always the creativity of the challenges that brings me back, and i think you probably enjoyed those most of all too.

for my third post in a row.... i would like the invoke the power of 3

Final Three: Byrd, UL, and CC

all members of Tribe Three :eek:
who also at one point, won Three challenges in a row!

we'd like to thank Severus Snape for getting us this far :up:

Thanks Serverus Snape.The power of 3 rocks!!!

It probably doesn't help when there's a game still in progress but all this drama might generate ratings( thread views) for the final episode (thread).

It's better when everything is fresh. But you'll get yours! :argh:

i know but some people won't answer because their answers can affect their gameplay while still in the game, but not answering can also hurt them too. :paradox:

Why are your withered witch hands trying to rip the band-aid off of a wound that was just recently treated?

haha i think i tried to contact her that night too, and got no answer. doubt it was the same reasons you were though

It probably doesn't help when there's a game still in progress but all this drama might generate ratings( thread views) for the final episode (thread).

oh i like drama for the most part. if i was watching, i'd think the paranoia and rumors whatnot would keep me interested and intrigued, as well as the challenges themselves. the first game i remember following was the game Bella won.

it'd just been a while since i've seen such a strong franting like the one jewhob just had and that is sure to boost ratings but it still hurts when you put in so much time to play a game only to get cut before you get to where you want to be. but you viewers at home seem to like the pain :argh:

haha

when your gameplay doesn't fit what someone else wants, thats when people have problems with is haha

i know you may have a slightly bad taste in your mouth about this game but after time winds down i hope you reconsider not ever playing again. i've been through my fair share of heated times in games. on lsp i'm pretty sure i told someone that if they died i wouldn't care after the verbal vomit they started spewing at me, but i can laugh about it now. i can't even keep track of how many games i've played so far, but it's always the creativity of the challenges that brings me back, and i think you probably enjoyed those most of all too.

I really loved the challenges. Tonights was the best! :D

haha i think i tried to contact her that night too, and got no answer. doubt it was the same reasons you were though

.. did you really? I don't even remember! :csad:

I don't know if you said that to me (maybe you did...cause I was a absolute jerk after the LSP 4 thing and said awful things :(), but people have said terrible things to me/about me during games, LOL! Like you, I can laugh it off now, but when playing, it wears on you :(

I really loved the challenges. Tonights was the best! :D

.. did you really? I don't even remember! :csad:

im pretty sure it wasn't survivor related at all. and it may not have even happened :huh:

i dont see a PM to you or from me in my inbox from that timeframe and I keep everything from once survivor starts til it ends. you never know when you're gonna need them again

:ninja:

I don't know if you said that to me (maybe you did...cause I was a absolute jerk after the LSP 4 thing and said awful things :(), but people have said terrible things to me/about me during games, LOL! Like you, I can laugh it off now, but when playing, it wears on you :(

it wasn't you. it was either chase or fran or both lol

edit: almost certain it was chase. it was a game holly won and she and i went in as final two allies from the get-go and he wanted me to save him and not vote for him and betray my ally even though we hadn't worked together at all that game and when i didn't do it, he flipped. eh

Oh I lied... I cried a cry that was only seconded to break-up crying when I lost the Capture The Flag challenge to Byrd. So.. didn't like that challenge, although I loved our flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"