Shia LaBeouf on The Tonight Show

Also, not meaning to brag- but it looked really amazing seeing it in HD! :woot:

Guys, you gotta check this film out in DLP. (Digital Projection = HD quality)

Trust me, you can really see everything in clear detail- especially the autobots.

I take it you've seen the film ?

Also, not meaning to brag- but it looked really amazing seeing it in HD! :woot:

Guys, you gotta check this film out in DLP. (Digital Projection = HD quality)

Trust me, you can really see everything in clear detail- especially the autobots.

<~~ DLP projector with 100" screen :woot::up:

I wanted to see Shia and Jay have a race to see who could transform a transformer faster. :( Still, excellent clip, even if he didn't get to talk much about the movie. :up:

I think I'm in promotion overload. I'll just wait for the movie to come out.

I figured I might treat myself to this one as I have been ignoring a lot of the newer ones from all the MTV stuff.

After Optimus crushes the fountain, I bet he says "My bad". :p
He probably didn't get enough time to say it yet...

Thanks for the clip, Gonna upload this on YouTube. :)

Hilarious! Love Bumblebee's reaction, Shia's awesome.

I uploaded the clip also and its processing. But seems like YouTube is performing some sort of maintenance.

Thanks TigerClaw and hlbimage! Did anyone notice BB "blinking"? Im starting to like this little (right...) guy! :)

LMAOL. Pay attention to Bumblebee and the hand signals he gives- "quiet... quiet,okay- don't mind me...." then, to Prime, "knock it out Sam wants us to be quiet! What were you thinking?! "

Seriously cool. Both Shia and Bumblebee are giving amazing performances. :up:

Hilarious! Love Bumblebee's reaction, Shia's awesome.

I thought it was cute of bumblebee. From the MTV 1 min video clip it looked like bumblebee put his index finger to his mouth to keep everyone quiet

I can see how the audience will connect with Bumblebee

"... I love you, dad... " hahahaha :D

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That clip is ****ing awesome and hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, you TF fans have nothing to be ashamed of!!!! You should be so proud! TransFormers has DEFINITLY stepped out of the cartoon world! My dear God, I have never, and I mean NEEEEEEEEEEVER seen anything quite like this! I'm having trouble breathing right now; those Autobots looks 110% photoreal!!! It's freaken scary!

I sooooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait to see this flick! And I thought Spidey 3 would be the highlight of the summer, but TF has already proven to knock the **** out of that one too! TF might "only" be a 145 million dollar movie, but if I didn't knew that piece of information and someone were to tell me that this film costs 320 MILLION, I'd buy it without a shred of doubt!!!
This is the craziest **** ever made!!!!:);:-))

ps. Now get that FULL Interview on-line!!! I wanna see Shia on Leno, I'm really beginning to like this guy!:)

Man, major props to Shia on a great appearance on Leno. I can't tell u guys how excited I am about this movie.
That clip was hilarious!

^ I think we all wanna tjeck out Shia on Leno!.... it isn't on-line anywhere yet, is it?

little hard to believe the whole interview isn't on youtube yet...:huh:

^yup, weird!.... I live in Denmark and there's a huge time-differents... How long ago was it that Shia was on Leno???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"