Tobey Maguire on the Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno

They took out the scene where Harry headbutts Peter when he first grabs Peter,and then Harry takes out his arm blades and slashes Peter with them.That sucks.

/\ It's edited for the talk shows... all the clips are- meaning you put this new footage with the previous NBC footage and we've got more scenes from the fight-

your absolutley righ tempest , and if you look at the new fight clip of harry vs pete you can see that his chest was already slashed when he hit the brick wall

I've said it before: I love Tobey as Peter Parker, but without a script, the guy is dull as mud. I'm looking forward to Thomas Haden Church's talk-show appearances the most, as he can be truly wacky and hilarious in an unscripted environment. He's almost reached the Gary Busey level, but not quite! Dunst is OK, too, cuz she's kinda cute and ditzy as hell - never know what's gonna spew out of her mouth. Bryce Howard was boring during her last round of appearances. But Maguire seems so calm and calculated and his stories are rarely exciting or funny. He's almost painful to watch. You can feel Leno struggling to keep things moving - with a better guest, Jay won't talk nearly as much as he did with Tobey (although admittedly I don't watch him as much as Letterman). Leno could've helped things by asking more stuff about SPIDEY 3, specifically, though!

But I still want Maguire back for Spidey 4! :oldrazz:

Wow, I must be one of the only people who really enjoyed that interview.

The plane tickets, at least for me, was very interesting and shows that he's sticking to being just a "normal" guy- an average joe- and not really caring about all of the money and spending it like a crazy person. Because some famous people really go over board with that. It's cool to just live an average life and not spend money crazy like some do-

But, I find most interviews with actors and director's interesting, because I hope to be in that 'circle' of Hollywood one day. And it's cool to see how it has either changed people or kept them the same.

Dammit, I think the headbutt will be edited out for UK audiences.

It's a rule in the UK that if a headbutt is seen on film, it is bumped up to a 15 certificate. So...it will definetely be edited out, like the headbutt from Spiderman 2.

:down:

I figured they would show something we have already seen. They always do.

What about that flashback scene they showed where young Peter Parker yells at Rodney Dangerfield! The CGI de-aging program was amazing!

Did anyone actually think that they would show new footage on a talk show when there were 11 clips and 4 trailers already put online beforehand?.. :p It never happens...

That's why I didn't even bother watching the show tonight.. :D

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"