Tobey Maguire on the Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno

I'd watch this if I could stand Leno. I'll wait for Tobey to show up on Conan. :up:

Leno is awful. I'll just time it so that I can skip his rambling monologue and tune in for Tobey. It's guaranteed he's the first guest.

Tobey better promote the hell out of this film. And this first act of Leno's is the reason why he sucks.

Tobey's up next after the break.

it looks like Tobey might be showing the bell tower scene. or maybe a different scene.

Damn you, Tobey. Nobody cares about your boring ass life!

Spidey 3! Now! :cmad:

They're taking a commercial break. But more with Tobey later.

*sigh*

you could tell he won a ton in that poker tournament and didnt want to admit ohw much...lol

Stupid audience stories...nude beach...poker...poker...SPIDER-MAN 3 NOW TOBEY!

20 bucks says Tobey will be on Conan next week when Conan is taping in San Francisco.

i like conan because though his skits and monologues are so corny, the corniness grows on me. he can also have like the most uptight politician on his show and somehow get them to loosen up whereas leno will have a politician on and they'll get too serious. it's like "ok ok! i get it! we should all be driving the toyota prius!!"

you know there was a point in talk shows where it was just serious talk. It didn't have as much comedy either but that was around the 60's.

I personally enjoyed last nights leno where he and Tim Russert discussed the VTECH massacre and its ripple effects

They showed the Harry/Peter aerial fight.

Maybe when Kirsten is on she will spill a lot of crap like she did last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"