Shia LaBeouf on The Tonight Show

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That clip is ****ing awesome and hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, you TF fans have nothing to be ashamed of!!!! You should be so proud! TransFormers has DEFINITLY stepped out of the cartoon world! My dear God, I have never, and I mean NEEEEEEEEEEVER seen anything quite like this! I'm having trouble breathing right now; those Autobots looks 110% photoreal!!! It's freaken scary!

I sooooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait to see this flick! And I thought Spidey 3 would be the highlight of the summer, but TF has already proven to knock the **** out of that one too! TF might "only" be a 145 million dollar movie, but if I didn't knew that piece of information and someone were to tell me that this film costs 320 MILLION, I'd buy it without a shred of doubt!!!
This is the craziest **** ever made!!!!:);:-))

ps. Now get that FULL Interview on-line!!! I wanna see Shia on Leno, I'm really beginning to like this guy!:)

I fully agree with ALL what you said, Naite!

Never ever heard about Shia before Transformers. I will also watch his other movie, Disturbia. Not only for Shia, but also i like that genre of movies.

Don't know if i gonna watch Surf's Up. Maybe, maybe not. I think i expect more from Ratatouille. Those people from Pixar are really the masters in making animated movie's!!!

A few more weeks for you guys in the USA! I have to wait until july 25th. But thanks to the Wilkinson American Movie Day i gonna see it a first time on July 4th! A second time on july 25th and maybe a third time?

Damn, i'm so hyped now! Lucky the internet exists!!!

Steve

That clip was pure awesomeness....i can't wait,i just can't wait for this movie to come out

P.S +1 on everything Naite said...

^ That would explain why the interview isn't on-line yet.... hope it comes up soon though!!

that was funny, is it me or does sound like Bumblebee can make noises??? i dont know, one of the earlier clips i remember Sam asking BB if he was his guardian and it sounded like BB said "mmmmhmmm" correct me if im wrong

Hibimage is that second link got the entire clip shown? The first link you provided stopped after Prime stepped over the bushes. That being said THANK YOU for posting that DL link.

Holy frack Bumble bee was awesome. Did i hear him actually make a 'Sssh' sound when he put his finger to his face? And that 'What the hell' hand signal to Prime (Well i think it was prime from the angles) had me ROTF.

Shia was perfect with his timing in this and the CGI.... Oh man there is no was that Transformers could be beaten in the CGI oscar next year ATM

From tfw2005 A myspace streaming link to the whole clip
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=137669

Ok, we have the clip on-line now.... Now, someone PLEASE get that freaken interview online as well!!!!

Like someone else said, Shia has great comedic timing. Seems like a very likeable guy.

Good clip, quite funny. It was nice to see the perspective of the Robots with Sam in the shame shot while they were moving. They looked even bigger.

LOL:woot:

Jay Leno - "Do you know how to transform this toy?"

Shia - "I guess I have to since you put me on the spot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"