Iron Man 2 SHIELD/Avengers complaints...

I dont think they have released the budget for Avengers yet as they havent even got a director

Agreed. I don't care if i'm jumping the gun or worrying for no reason but an Avengers film under the $200 mark is in fact not a good sign. For two reasons. 1. Not enough of a budget(especially after the actor's pay)for the mass amount of effects that should be in this movie. 2. If they do in fact have a lot of effects or at least a decent amount, they might not look that great. I'm not a CGI nitpicker so Hulk in TIH didn't bother me in those few shots were it was real noticeable but I hope they can improve on him in The Avengers.

Thor is also going to need a pretty damn big budget for the effects I think.

I agree, I think they really need to not skimp on the Avengers. Though they can mitigate their costs with tie-ins as they did in all 3 of their movies so far.

I dont think they have released the budget for Avengers yet as they havent even got a director

Isn't Whedon the director? Or have they yet to confirm that?

Isn't Whedon the director? Or have they yet to confirm that?

it hasnt been confirmed and no one has even unofficially confirmed him like they did with Hugo Weaving

Yeah, whenever people ask Feige he makes it clear "that's not official," So they're probably still discussing it, but it seems fairly likely.

I've warmed up somewhat on Whedon doing it. Initially I was dead set against it but I've mellowed to the point where I'm willing to give him a shot.

Whedon as director is "eh" with me. Fav is an executive producer, so I know Whedon won't stray away from what Marvel is trying to accomplish and all.

And I say "eh" because I'm not a Buffy, Angel or Firefly fan. Although, I am interested in his "The Cabin in the Woods" movie.

Marvel really shouldn't be cheap with this film. This film expected to be the biggest money maker, so they shouldn't be cheap with this film. I believe if they put in $200 million than $150 its gonna show and it will be more rewarding.

Plus I think a huge ass marketing campaign along with it is a must. Imagine the numerous companies that will market the film, and imagine how many people (especially if Thor and Cap are huge success) will be in awe of all these heroes in pictures with each other and advertisements with each other along with being on screen.

I should ask my buddies at school about the whole Avengers deal. Them being interested in The Avengers even if they may or may not be interested in Thor or Cap.

They have to, to be frank. When you've got Iron Man, Thor, Cap, possibly Hulk and god knows what else in the movie... you can't be cheaping out. It's impossible.

And i agree with pretty much everything the OP says about Iron Man 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"