Shipping List for Feb 6th (In Memory Of Our Banned Brother in Fandom)

And if you're going to do the lists.... at least take a few minutes and get rid of the damn code numbers...

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Jonah Hex #28
Amazing Spider-Man #549
Moon Knight #15
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #11

And truth be told, fellow poster masteryoda started these threads years ago, until somebody else did it a few hours earlier than when he got on line, and then it switched users over the years... PJ was just the one of many.

And if you're going to do the lists.... at least take a few minutes and get rid of the damn code numbers...

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Jonah Hex #28
Amazing Spider-Man #549
Moon Knight #15
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #11

And truth be told, fellow poster masteryoda started these threads years ago, until somebody else did it a few hours earlier than when he got on line, and then it switched users over the years... PJ was just the one of many.

Too lazy.Oh my God,you're bothered by meaningless codes!Sue me!

Well, it is annoying, and I don't think that the rest of us should have to bother doing it. If you're gonna do it, do it right. PJ would have done it. :(

Same here... maybe we can stop getting endless pages of nonsensical crap now that Corpy has nobody to banter with... :oldrazz:

:yay:
You make it sound like I'm the only one derailing threads for pages at a time around here. It's a staple of the Hype, damn it. :cmad:

:(

Too lazy.Oh my God,you're bothered by meaningless codes!Sue me!

I'm calling Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro right now!!! :cmad:

Well, it is annoying, and I don't think that the rest of us should have to bother doing it. If you're gonna do it, do it right. PJ would have done it. :(

Exactly... as have the others who have done it in the past. :word:

You make it sound like I'm the only one derailing threads for pages at a time around here. It's a staple of the Hype, damn it. :cmad:

:(

There, there... let's share a bag of potato chips and watch the cholesterol rise.

What? You can't just pacify me with greasy food. What do you think I am, some kind of ******? This is... outrag... mmm, salty. :)

Corp, will you still call me gross like PJ used to? It's the only way I sleep at night.

Same here... maybe we can stop getting endless pages of nonsensical crap now that Corpy has nobody to banter with... :oldrazz:

What are you doing outside of your little clubhouse thread?

JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #12 (though this is another i might be considering dropping)
MS MARVEL #24
TWELVE #2
UNCANNY X-MEN #495

yeah i had to unsubscribe from the incredible hercules thread because it got too much for me

Small week...

Amazing Spider-man #549 Bnd $2.99

Twelve #2 (of 12) $2.99
Uncanny X-men #495 Dws $2.99

Annihilation Conquest #4 (of 6) $2.99
Moon Knight #15 $2.99
Omega Unknown #5 (of 10) $2.99
Silver Surfer In Thy Name #4 (of 4) $2.99

Boo ASM, hurray beer! (last one I swear it's out of my system now)

What are you doing outside of your little clubhouse thread?

The clubhouse has been getting stale as of late... we go through these "slumps" once in a while.

Thanks for asking... :yay:

Sounds like those Ruffles might not be... um... in "peak condition," shall we say?

DEC070183 COUNTDOWN TO FINAL CRISIS 12 $2.99
DEC070207 DETECTIVE COMICS #841 $2.99
NOV072127 AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #549 BND $2.99 - blegh
DEC072219 UNCANNY X-MEN #495 DWS $2.99 - i dont know, i skipped Messiah Complex so i doubt I'll get this...

what a crap week

Professor X got shot in the face, the X-Men disbanded, Caliban's dead, Lady Deathstrike's dead, Mr. Sinister's dead, a bunch of Marauders are dead, Rogue's got a clean slate except for Mystique's powers and memories, Gambit's good again, Bishop's chasing Cable through time, and the baby ultimately didn't change anything. Consider those your Messiah Complex footnotes.

as long as nothing happened to X-Factor and Wolverine appeared in every issue of the crossover, Im cool:up:

as long as nothing happened to X-Factor and Wolverine appeared in every issue of the crossover, Im cool:up:
I don't remember if Wolverine was in every issue.

I have X-Factor-related information, but I can't decide if it would satisfy my sadism more for me to tell you or for you to find out in the next issue of X-Factor...

er, so what exactly did photojones do?:huh:

hey guys, remember that time where he said jake was gonna get banned soon? or that other time he said that? Oh man, those were the days!:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"