Diamond List for January 23, 2008

I haven't seen Metalocalypse, so that might be funny. The majority of the stuff I've seen on Adult Swim or advertised on Adult Swim in the last year or two looks like crap, though.

Metalocalypse is okay. There a few episodes that have gotten a laugh out of me.

As long as Adult Swim keeps airing Futurama, I'll keep watching.

They actually lost Futurama, the contract expired and Comedy Central got exclusive rights to air it. It's basically been replaced with American Dad over at Adult Swim now

They actually lost Futurama, the contract expired and Comedy Central got exclusive rights to air it. It's basically been replaced with American Dad over at Adult Swim now

Well, then. I guess I won't be watching Adult Swim anymore. :(

Iron Man #25
Ultimate Iron Man II #2
Marvel Adventures Iron Man #9
Marvel Zombie's 2 #4
Ultimates 3 #2

Astonishing X-men #24
X-Men #207
(That's all cuz I'm just too f'in poor right now!)

And if your lookin for good adult swim shizzznat, watch Frisky Dingo(the only thing that sucks is its only 15 min), that show rocks... oh and Venture brothers, but that's a classic by now!

Prices and participation may vary...

DC COMICS

BLUE BEETLE #23 $2.99
ROBIN #169 2ND PTG (GHUL) $2.99
TEEN TITANS #55 $2.99
WONDER WOMAN #16 $2.99

IMAGE COMICS

MARVEL COMICS

ASTONISHING X-MEN #24 $2.99
ULTIMATE IRON MAN II #2 (OF 4) $2.99
X-MEN #207 MC $2.99
YOUNG AVENGERS PRESENTS #1 (OF 6) $2.99

boogie woogie

I've never seen it and I already don't understand it.

Basically it's just ridiculous, in that ATHF kinda way, ya know??
The characters are ******ed, but hilarious because of it

Seen a few episodes and it was pretty good, but I still like the Shield better.

My TV time is being spent watching The Wire.

That is a great show, unfortunatly this season is the first time I've been watching it, which happens to be the last season of the series.

Best way to discribe Frisky Dingo is, a freakish Super Villain named Killface wants to take over the world or destroy the World, hard to say really, and he is opposed by Billionaire Superhero Awesome X. From there it goes completely insane. I like Killface's son, Simon.

Good to hear. I'm watching the Neon Genesis Evangelion series myself. It's actually a really interesting look at the human condition, in spite of appearing to be an anime about kids in giant robots fighting quasi-religious monsters on the surface.

But then again, it was never all that high to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"