Diamond List for January 30, 2008

It's four days too late to object. Suck it up; rehab starts at 9 a.m. sharp. :o

DAREDEVIL #104
MARVEL SPOTLIGHT ULTIMATES 3
MIGHTY AVENGERS #8
NEW AVENGERS ANNUAL #2
SPIDER-MAN WITH GREAT POWER #1-Since I no longer buy Amazing, I guess I have to pick this up to get my 616 Spidey fix. :(
ULTIMATE SECRETS
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #118
WHAT IF SPIDER-MAN VS WOLVERINE-maybe.

What If Spidey vs. Wolverine..So is that just a reprint of the original issue? Since the original never actually happened? :huh:

What If Spidey vs. Wolverine..So is that just a reprint of the original issue? Since the original never actually happened? :huh:

The original did happen... stop saying things out of ignorance. :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

If you don't want to read Spider-Man anymore, that's fine...
But STOP making up BS excuses about continuity that never happened (which it all did) and all kinds of other crap that you are obviously oblivious to because you're spewing off all the typical jiminey **** that all the p1ssed off Spidey fans (who for the most part have NOT read any of the new issues) are spewing.

Be mad all you want... just stop it with the ignoramus comments. :cmad:

:yay:

Wow, TMOB's defensive. It's like masteryoda just kicked his dog or something...

The original did happen... stop saying things out of ignorance. :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

If you don't want to read Spider-Man anymore, that's fine...
But STOP making up BS excuses about continuity that never happened (which it all did) and all kinds of other crap that you are obviously oblivious to because you're spewing off all the typical jiminey **** that all the p1ssed off Spidey fans (who for the most part have NOT read any of the new issues) are spewing.

Be mad all you want... just stop it with the ignoramus comments. :cmad:

:yay:

Uhhh How about no?

Huh?

Oh, Homer Simpson. I was wondering how Greek literature fit into all of this for a couple seconds. :dry:

Heh, thanks. I just learned of that whole deal a day or two ago. It makes both of them look horribly unprofessional and petty, but damn if Rags didn't own the crap out of Liefeld. :D

Seriously though, I don't know what excuses I've made but I just find it extremely ******ed to read a What If comic where the What If is probably what really happened or is what Peter may have actually remembered happening but it didn't actually happen so the original issue is actually the What If issue except that it really happened....
That's the kind of **** that is going through my mind whenever I look at a Spidey comic now. So fook that noise. All due respect to you and others that are enjoying Brand New Day but I just can't do it. :csad:

Seriously though, I don't know what excuses I've made but I just find it extremely ******ed to read a What If comic where the What If is probably what really happened or is what Peter may have actually remembered happening but it didn't actually happen so the original issue is actually the What If issue except that it really happened....
That's the kind of **** that is going through my mind whenever I look at a Spidey comic now. So fook that noise. All due respect to you and others that are enjoying Brand New Day but I just can't do it. :csad:

Hmmmmmm... you should either smoke more pot... or smoke less pot...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"