Shooting over spilled beer

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me...03/clayton_beer_shooting.html?cxntlid=thbz_hm

Spilled beer led to a man being shot outside a Jonesboro bar early Friday, Clayton County Police said.

Timothy Jackson, 32, told officers he accidentally spilled beer on an unidentified man inside The Spot on Ga. 85 in Jonesboro around 2:30 a.m.

The bar’s staff threw the men out when their verbal dispute turned physical, Clayton County police spokesman Officer Kevin Hughes said.

Once outside, the unidentified man pulled out a gun and shot Jackson several times, Hughes said. The gunman then climbed into a white car and fled south on Ga. 85.

Jackson was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital, where he remains in fair condition, a hospital spokeswoman said.

No description was available. Police said the shooting is under investigation.
I've heard don't cry over spilled milk, but being shot over spilled beer is a new one. :huh:

I've heard don't cry over spilled milk, but being shot over spilled beer is a new one. :huh:

New to you. Old and still pathetic to me. Pulling out a gun over spilled beer !? "Oh noez! You got wet my favorite shirt! Time to pull out the heater on your ass!" :whatever:

Was it imported beer? Because then I would understand...

shooting over spilled beer is just a natural progression over spilled milk. the stronger substance requires a stronger reaction. now if he spilled his meth, then it'd be really bad.

shooting over spilled beer is just a natural progression over spilled milk. the stronger substance requires a stronger reaction. now if he spilled his meth, then it'd be really bad.
Like... the Apocalypse bad?

I've cried over spilled blood.

I guess he'll be more careful next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"