Wendy's Manager shot over chili sauce argument

Spider-Bite

Superhero
Reaction score
Wendy’s manager shot over limit on chili sauce
Drive-through customer gets angry about denial of extra condiments

MIAMI - A Wendy's manager was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the restaurant's chili sauce, authorities said.
A man in the drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.
The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted more.

When the manager came out to speak to the man, the customer shot the manager, Miami-Dade police spokeswoman Mary Walters said. He was taken to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, police said.
The shooter fled with a female passenger.
"I did not know I got shot," store manager Renal Frage told WTVJ-TV in Miami. "When I went back to the office, I saw blood pumping out of my arm, and I was shocked. I was checking myself out and couldn't believe I got shot over some chili sauce."
Frage added: "I got shot over chili sauce. I was trying to figure while in the hospital why someone would shoot me over some chili sauce."

Yeah I was reading that in the paper today, that sucks. The funny thing is the manager gave the guy more then he asked for and the guy didn't even look in the bag. The manager steps outside to explain the sauce is already in the bag and "bang". What an *******.

having worked at wendy's for 6 years....that chili sauce is awesome.

Thanks for NOTHIN', Crockett & Tubbs! :cmad:
218700~Miami-Vice-Posters.jpg

The customer is always right. Remember that.

jag

This has to be the most pathetic thing I've heard in a long time.

So this has got to register under some sort of "rage", right? I mean, it's like ROAD RAGE but...at Wendys. :dry:

Another reason why I will never work at a fast food chain:eek:

I can't blame the manager for not immediately knowing he was shot in the arm. If I were him, I'd probably refuse to let myself believe somebody had shot me in the arm over some chili sauce. Ain't that some s***?

Fruckling Florida... they manage to get the guy elected to Presidency to NOT be President, and now this...

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

:yay:

I can't blame the manager for not immediately knowing he was shot in the arm. If I were him, I'd probably refuse to let myself believe somebody had shot me in the arm over some chili sauce. Ain't that some s***?

I second that!

isn't Miami more of a "stabbing over chilli sauce" town?

when I first glanced over this I thought the guy was shot trying to protect the secret chili recipe.:huh::o

the guy was probably high

csimiami.jpg

"I'd like one extra packet of chili sauce please."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"