Wendy's Manager shot over chili sauce argument

Why didn't they just give the guy the chili sauce? Is it really that big of a deal?

Why didn't they just give the guy the chili sauce? Is it really that big of a deal?

A man in the drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.
The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted more.

Greedy customers.

Some people take their jobs way too seriously:rolleyes:...but that doesn't mean they should be shot:(

Wnedy's really should start an ad campaign for their chili sauce around this event.

Wendy’s manager shot over limit on chili sauce
Drive-through customer gets angry about denial of extra condiments

MIAMI - A Wendy's manager was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the restaurant's chili sauce, authorities said.
A man in the drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.
The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted more.

When the manager came out to speak to the man, the customer shot the manager, Miami-Dade police spokeswoman Mary Walters said. He was taken to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, police said.
The shooter fled with a female passenger.
"I did not know I got shot," store manager Renal Frage told WTVJ-TV in Miami. "When I went back to the office, I saw blood pumping out of my arm, and I was shocked. I was checking myself out and couldn't believe I got shot over some chili sauce."
Frage added: "I got shot over chili sauce. I was trying to figure while in the hospital why someone would shoot me over some chili sauce."

Damn dude, just give them the extra sauce. :whatever:

This story would be better if the manager shot the customer for being so damn bothersome.

You want chili sauce, take your ass to the Piggly Wiggly like everyone else! :cmad:

I think this article falls under the category of "Only in America..."

Agreed. You'd probably never find a store named "Piggly Wiggly" anywhere else but America.

My cousin runs a Sonic, I'd better tell him about this. Make sure he never denys ketchup to anyone! :wow:

Wow...that chili sauce must be damn good.

If it's a choice between giving the customer the entire supply of the store's chilli sauce or my life... I'll just tell the customer, "Come to the back with me and I'll give you all the chilli sauce you want." Once he's back there, I'll beat him up with the broom until he passes out. Enough chilli sauce now, you b*****d?!

If it's a choice between giving the customer the entire supply of the store's chilli sauce or my life... I'll just tell the customer, "Come to the back with me and I'll give you all the chilli sauce you want." Once he's back there, I'll beat him up with the broom until he passes out. Enough chilli sauce now, you b*****d?!
:heart:

Me in mind, I would've eventually got tired, and shot the damn sauce into his eyes, then thrown his food at him, then shut the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"