First Avenger Should the Invaders be in this movie?

I doubt they'll put in the Black Panther, but you know what would be interesting? If they made the Invaders members related to current super heroes that would appear in Avengers.

I suggested having the Silver Scorpion be from Russia and be the predecessor to the Black Widow. Blue Bullet could be somehow related to Howard Stark and Iron Man because he is an armor wearing dude. Someone suggested making the Black Marvel from Africa, so maybe he could be made to be somewhat related to the Black Panther.

Hey Africa was involved heavily in WWII. Having the Black Panther as an Invader is not out of the realm of possibility.

Anybody thinking they might put in the black panter as one of the invaders to make the team more international and then you could intoduce the modern panther in the avengers. On I side note yes I know black panther was not in the invaders.
probably not, if i recall marvel studios is planning to/trying to get a present day panther movie going. Probably will be one of their post avengers projects.

BP's father was Black Panther before him so it could work. They would have to change the fact that BP's country isolated itself after discovering Vibranium though.

Could be a good way of intoducing people to black panther and the whole legacy aspect of his character.

true, but then the issue as some of us said doing invaders in cap movie it can take time away from cap and his uniqueness and all that.

Ya def we don't need another x-men origins with 50 different charcters being introduced

yea that is why i am like some others these guys could be cool and all and either could worked as costumes heroes, or just soliders with x code name and all that. But if they dont work it well it could fall apart.

Yeah, the Invaders is really what I want to hear more about the most out of anything at the moment. They could make or break this film.

Freaking ultimate-verse and all it has wrought.

I don't think they're each going to be major players. I think they'll mostly be soldiers with costumes that Cap meets. I wouldn't be surprised if the Invaders are like the Transformers in the Transformers films with one or two real standout memorable members (probably Union Jack and one other character) while the rest have a few lines each and exist mostly to make huge action scenes.

I'm hoping this is more or less the case, like they are contacts of his or something for a mission and just kind of there. I don't want them to overshadow Cap. This is his film.

I don't think it has to do with the action perspective but with the foreign market perspective. They probably want a team of international heroes so the film looks more appealing then just a film about Captain America, the hero representing the country that is oh so popular around the world at the moment.

That's part of it too, I am sure. But, we have a few threads in here raising questions about Cap's abilities and how to make his powers more interesting. If we're talking about this, maybe the studio is also. The Invaders are really not an overtly necessary addition, unless you're taking these two points into account.

Ya def we don't need another x-men origins with 50 different charcters being introduced

Agreed, especially in a movie about Cap.

The only Invaders I'd really want to see are Namor & Human Torch. I think having 6 is a bit too much of an overkill.

I think 6 would be Cap, Bucky, and 4 others. I would assume Union Jack and Human Torch are likely to appear. As for other 2, depends on Marvel's contracts.

I don't want to see Namor anywhere near this movie. Like I said many times before, it would be like introducing Thor halfway through Iron Man 2. Namor is too different and has too much backstory to be introduced in another hero's film.

To be honest the more I think about the more I don't want the Invaders in the movie it's too much for an origion movie I just wanna see cap kicking Nazi a$$.

Showing Cap lead the Invaders is a great way to establish him as a tactical leader and demonstrate why he is fit to head the Avengers when he is revived in the present. I really think the idea will work well.

I just hope they know what they're doing. Even Wolverine's cameo fest could have worked if it had competent hands behind it. Like if Fox didn't make it under 2 hours long for example.

I don't know it just seems kinda pointless since the invaders seem to be a one and done apperance.

I don't have a problem with them showing up, but I hope they're just a multinational special ops team.

To be honest the more I think about the more I don't want the Invaders in the movie it's too much for an origion movie I just wanna see cap kicking Nazi a$$.

I just hope they know what they're doing. Even Wolverine's cameo fest could have worked if it had competent hands behind it. Like if Fox didn't make it under 2 hours long for example.

I think that was part of the problem with "X-Men Origins: Wolverine." A lot of the focus was taken off Wolverine because of the multiple mutant characters that were added, probably just to appeal to the fans.

Yeah, but that was mainly because the movie sucked. Cameos aren't a bad thing, cameos in a s**ty movie however is.

Yeah, but that was mainly because the movie sucked. Cameos aren't a bad thing, cameos in a s**ty movie however is.

Yeah. They probably should have concentrated on Wolverine's origin instead of how to work in all those cameos into the story.

totally, at least with marvel studios behind this we could have more faith in any major cameo of another marvel hero would be used better then fox did with wolverine.

Freaking ultimate-verse and all it has wrought.

Two MUST Quotes For Truth!

If this movie is going to be handled in flashback form (judging by JJ's bookends comment) then they could bounce around the timeline. The Invaders could be inserted anywhere.

Although, I wonder if the movie will start with frozen Cap being discovered by modern day SHIELD and having an agent wonder who the guy is and why they were looking for him? Then, they flashback to the story. Kind of like the Daredevil movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"