Infinity War Should the Kitchen Sink be in Infinity War?

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
This is somewhat similar to another thread, but I think it's worth having as a separate discussion if you can forgive my somewhat esoteric thread title.

Essentially, Infinity War seems to be the culmination of a lot of Marvel's connected universe up to this point. It's also two movies so it can be a bit longer. So the question is this, do you want every bit of the Marvel universe to make a cameo: The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Phil Coulson's Agents of SHIELD (i.e., everything but the kitchen sink) or should it be just more of an Avengers movie or should it be an Avengers plus Guardians movie? What are your thoughts about how many cameos you want to see?

Avengers movie primarily.All other heroes will just be supporting cast.Like Shield characters in avenger movies

I think it should involve the Avengers primarily but with smaller roles for non-affiliated characters. If only because people really want to see the Avengers meet the Guardians.

I think of it like Infinity the comic event. The most important stuff involves the Avengers and Illuminati, but others like Nova and the Guardians do play a part to some degree.

It would be pretty damn epic to get the Avengers, the Guardians, the entire SHIELD force, you name it. That said, it would feel very overcrowded, like ALOT more-so than Civil War

Well, the difference is it's two movies while Civil War is only one.

I think Part 1 will be nearly entirely Avengers focused, with the cosmic characters playing a significant role in Part 2.

Whose kitchen sink is it? I'm not sure why a kitchen sink would be needed for IW.

I think throwing everything in but the kitchen sink would make it seem a bit like an MCU version of Crisis on Infinite Earths. I'd prefer just the Avengers and the Guardians.

I'm actually dying for a Thanos vs Black Bolt showdown.

No Agents of Shield characters please, but include Daredevil and Punisher in minor roles, along withthe rest of the heavy hitters from the movies

I'm imagining the Avengers for Part One, and bringing in the Guardians & Captain Marvel for Part Two, with small / cameo roles from the Netflix heroes in either / both parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"