Infinity War Avengers: Infinity War SPOILER User Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avengers 4 ending predictions:

1.All Snap deaths are reversed.So is Gamoras death.I dont believe Gunn is doing Guardians without her.
2.Cap will die to reverse the Snap Deaths
3.Ironman will be the one to kill Thanos.its just fitting.The battle however will injure him so much he can never be Iron man again.
4.After Thanos defeat,Thor retires from Avenging and goes on to be king of New Asgard.
5.Banner joins Captain marvel's army Alphaflight.
6.Widow joins Nick furys secret organisation.
7.The rest of the old avengers retire

I agree with 1, 2 and 6, but I think:
3. I don't know how you don't give Nebula the Thanos "kill".
4. How can Thor be "King of New Asgard" when everyone is dead? They blew up the ship and all the Asgardians on it.
5. Would be cool, but I be Banner wanders off into the night again.
7. I don't think Falcon or Wanda "retires".

4. How can Thor be "King of New Asgard" when everyone is dead? They blew up the ship and all the Asgardians on it.

Thor stated that only half the Asgardians were killed by Thanos.

Based on Stranges deal with Thanos I have the Feeling Iron Man ist the one, who gets killed to save the world.

This was my thought, too. Especially with the marketing inclusion of Stark on the Soul Stone poster. And I'm not necessarily indicating that Stark is going to be killed by someone else to try and get the soul stone in some sort of timeline reversal plot, but rather that Stark will have to give a great, meaningful sacrifice somewhere within the plot of Avengers 4, just like Thanos did for the stone in IW. More of a thematic tie than a literal one.

As a non- Marvel comic books reader, I’m afraid the Black Order felt rather flat and one dimensional to me. They were just bog standard henchman, not really that much more well defined than the Chitauri. I would hope that the director’s cut (if there is one) will flesh them out a little more.

Marvel doesn't really do Director's Cuts. I agree the Black Order were basically one dimensional fodder, except for Maw. He was well done.

My theory on where Carol's been

In space,leading an army against the Skrulls thus protecting the Universe from a terryfying Skrull Invasion.The Skrulls have been trapped in their galaxy thanks to Captain Marvels efforts all this years.

Thats why Fury never called her.Shes busy waging a war to protect the Universe.

I don't have an issue with the Black Order taking a back seat in characterization. They are pretty one-note in the comics, with the exception of Maw (who I liked for what time he was used).

The other half killed by Hela? :oldrazz:

1Q5yUuk.gif

So Luke Cage season 2 is coming up in a couple months....

Are they even going to try to address how half the worlds population disappeared in an instant orrrrrr.....

This guy gets it.

He does indeed.

Spider-Man is arguably only behind Batman in terms of popularity amongst all comic book characters. He should be, and deserves to be, front and centre in phase 4.

Don’t be surprised if it’s Peter who ultimately stops Thanos. Don’t be surprised at all.

My theory on where Carol's been

In space,leading an army against the Skrulls thus protecting the Universe from a terryfying Skrull Invasion.The Skrulls have been trapped in their galaxy thanks to Captain Marvels efforts all this years.

Thats why Fury never called her.Shes busy waging a war to protect the Universe.

That's brilliant and makes perfect sense.

Are they even going to try to address how half the worlds population disappeared in an instant orrrrrr.....

My bet is it takes place prior.

He does indeed.

Spider-Man is arguably only behind Batman in terms of popularity amongst all comic book characters. He should be, and deserves to be, front and centre in phase 4.

Don’t be surprised if it’s Peter who ultimately stops Thanos. Don’t be surprised at all.

It being an Avengers film and possibly the last one for the OG, it will be someone from the OG I see beating him. I don't see it being Spider-Man.

It being an Avengers film and possibly the last one for the OG, it will be someone from the OG I see beating him. I don't see it being Spider-Man.

And you might be right... but Spidey will definitely play a pivotal role, and at the end of the film, he’ll be positioned as the main guy going forward.

Because, you know... he’s Spider-man.

That's gonna be the problem with all the tv shows going forward, trying to still fit into the MCU... I think they need to announce that the Netflix shows take place in an alternate reality.

And you might be right... but Spidey will definitely play a pivotal role, and at the end of the film, he’ll be positioned as the main guy going forward.

Because, you know... he’s Spider-man.

We'll see. The thing is, if he basically beats Thanos, how am I supposed to buy say Mysterio as a threat, LOL! He's still a friendly NEIGHBORHOOD Spider-Man after all :cwink:

That's gonna be the problem with all the tv shows going forward, trying to still fit into the MCU... I think they need to announce that the Netflix shows take place in an alternate reality.

No need. Simple explanation, took place before/after IW/A4. Problem solved.

Where were all the battle rhinos from Black Panther? Why weren't they there in the final Wakanda battle? And they could've done with some ships like they had in BP as well (like the one Martin Freeman piloted).

Kinda wondered what happen to Valkyrie, not sure it this was mentioned I forgot. Would have to like to see what happened at Nova Corp when Thanos received the power stone as well but that would have been a long movie.

No need. Simple explanation, took place before/after IW/A4. Problem solved.

Only for the other shows. Not for Agents of SHIELD. That is going to be a difficult one, especially if they get a Season 6, which would come out before Avengers 4. When is that supposed to take place? It can't be before Season 5, because they were abducted right at the end of Season 4 and brought into space and into the future.

And if any of the AOS cast start disintegrating this week or in the last 4 episodes, then it will show they are suffering the effects of Infinity War.

And if they recover the disintegrated people in AOS before the end of the season, or by season 6 and before Avengers 4, then what will be the explanation for that without giving away Avengers 4?

Unless no-one disintegrates. But then is it that everyone just happened to be lucky? Or is that they aren't affected because they're not even in the same universe or timeline?

They're kind of stuck when it comes to that show.

Avenger 4 will fix the timeline issue, but I think that many events like Ant-Man and the Wasp will take place before the events of Infinity War.

We'll see. The thing is, if he basically beats Thanos, how am I supposed to buy say Mysterio as a threat, LOL! He's still a friendly NEIGHBORHOOD Spider-Man after all :cwink:

Yeah, that's kinda the risk when you have superhero team ups in general. They tend to face earth shattering threats and then the go back to their own adventures facing off against far weaker physical foes by comparison.

That's certainly a debate going on in the Batman movie fan community at the moment.

That said, I can still go along with him facing Kraven or Mysterio even though they'd be a walk in the park in comparison to tangling with Thanos. Lol.

Only for the other shows. Not for Agents of SHIELD. That is going to be a difficult one, especially if they get a Season 6, which would come out before Avengers 4. When is that supposed to take place? It can't be before Season 5, because they were abducted right at the end of Season 4 and brought into space and into the future.

And if any of the AOS cast start disintegrating this week or in the last 4 episodes, then it will show they are suffering the effects of Infinity War.

And if they recover the disintegrated people in AOS before the end of the season, or by season 6 and before Avengers 4, then what will be the explanation for that without giving away Avengers 4?

Unless no-one disintegrates. But then is it that everyone just happened to be lucky? Or is that they aren't affected because they're not even in the same universe or timeline?

They're kind of stuck when it comes to that show.

In an interview, I think Jed Whedon said it would be acknowledged somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"