No Way Home Should the villains stay in the MCU?

What I foresee happening next is Kraven's Last Hunt storyline. Venom and ATJ's Kraven incoming.

Which gives us Vulture, Mysterio, Kraven (of the original Sinister Six). I could see Shocker and Scorpion rounding out the team, but it has to have Doc Ock.

I think MCU Octavius is a real possibility. I think that Holland's Peter having prior knowledge of Ock will be intriguing to the audience and he will want to point Ock in the right direction, much to his own dismay.

I still like Kevin Spacey for the role. Even if it would never happen.
I think an actual MCU Doc Ock would be redundant and pointless after they already brought Molina back and even if you forget about the allegations I find Spacey as Ock to be really uninspired casting.

Last edited:
If they ever do another version of Doc Ock in the MCU, I bet it'll be one of his female counterparts.

tumblr_pqtt0d2N871xlv8m3o2_1280.gif

That's the only way I could see them going to that well again.

I think the next set of films will use new villains while setting up Miles and Gwen as supporting characters. Then, in their Spider-Man movies post-Tom Holland we’ll see a return of familiar villains but with new slants—such as female Ock, Mayor Osborn/ maybe even Red Carnage Goblin, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"