Sequels Should they bring in Havok to replace Cyke?

I had an ruff idea along time ago, that they should have Havok working for Apocalypse who has promised to bring back Cyclops somehow *shrug*. Maybe he needs Havok to release him from his tomb or something meh.

Havok stinks. And introducing him post-Cyke's "death" would be a ridiculous character swap.

I would like Havok since I always liked him more than Scott anyways. However, Cyclops should be there if there is an X4.

How could you bring him back? A million ways. A simple one off the top of my head...there was this certain teleporter in X2 that was absent from X3. Perhaps somehow he is involved. He at the last second teleports a wounded Scott away form Jean's wrath. It gives us Scott back for X4 as well as getting a little more Nightcrawler since I felt ripped off by his not being in X3. Kurt ROCKS! The reasoning for why he was there is up toa writer. Maybe he left the Xmen and found another group who were interested in Scott or Jean. Heck...since peopel want Havok in it..make that group X Factor. No need for a full roster. Maybe just Havok, Nightcrawler for the purpose of saving Scott, and maybe Forge for a leader persona and link to the Government and Val Cooper. They don't have to be a huge focus at all, just perhaps a quick aside that gives opportunity to save Scott and open a HUGE door for expansion of the X family in the movies.

I think bringing in the brother is way too obvious, and it doesn't really sit right with the movie. They didn't explore Cyclops' life at all while he was alive, so why would they want to after he's been shoved off the mortal coil?

Also, why on earth would a new mutant who hasn't been part of the team come in and suddenly be the leader of it? That makes zero sense at all, no matter which mutant it is. Sure they could get some easy angst of everyone being unhappy being bossed around by the new guy, but that's just it. Easy does not mean good.

What they could do is bring someone in to the team that wants to be the leader and consistently hampers the next leader by trying to usurp them. Probably unsuccessfully but I can see it causing a major setback to the team because half listen to the real leader and half miss the announcement and the person trying to become the leader tells them something else. But what mutant character would fill that role and want to have power to boss the Xmen around?

Honestly I think Storm's the most responsible character and thus obviously would step up as leader. She's proven herself good at tactics in the movie universe (she's incredible with them in the comics but that's rather irrelevant to the movies at this point) along with being the most powerful mutant on the team now (well, she should be; the movies don't exactly support that).

What would be really neat is if they brought in another mutant villain that requires the brotherhood and the Xmen to join in to fight against. Sinister or Apocalypse. And you could bring Cable in..

either bring him back or introduce surge

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"