The Dark Knight Should WB change the marketing or keep it the same because of Ledger's death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
does "no" = no, they should not change the marketing and "yes" = yes, they should change it? because i don't want them to change the viral because of his death.

does "no" = no, they should not change the marketing and "yes" = yes, they should change it? because i don't want them to change the viral because of his death.

sadly, i feel like they already have.

sadly, i feel like they already have.
It's difficult to tell if they have or haven't unless we got word of their plans from WB's marketing department or 42 Entertainment. They could have easily just changed their minds for whatever reason.

Plans have already been scrapped for several viral marketing campaigns where consumers would receive recorded messages from Ledger’s Joker,

Sorry if this has been covered before, but are we to assume that this is referring to the calls the cake phone holders were to receive?

I guess they could still receive text messages instead...:whatever:

They should but they wont.

Do we know that for sure?
I have one of the cell phones and I would be totally disappointed if they scrapped the phone part of the virals. I almost got in trouble at work for taking an early lunch to go get that cake. Communicate via texts, that's what I thought we'd get anyway.
Maybe I'm being too hopeful but I think they can incorporate this into the Dent virals pretty easy. 42 Entertainment are full of professionals that get paid to think outside of the box.

Do we know that for sure?
I have one of the cell phones and I would be totally disappointed if they scrapped the phone part of the virals. I almost got in trouble at work for taking an early lunch to go get that cake. Communicate via texts, that's what I thought we'd get anyway.
Maybe I'm being too hopeful but I think they can incorporate this into the Dent virals pretty easy. 42 Entertainment are full of professionals that get paid to think outside of the box.
It looks like most of the cities that the Dent Mobile are traveling too also are cities where people got the cake phones (I have Chicago's)...well, they are doing more cities but most are the same.

Any chance we think that the people will the Joker phones will be given a task to destroy/deface his campaign?!??

Maybe the Joker phone people have to round up their own gang and deface stuff when the Dent mobile comes to their town....and then the Joker phone people shoot everyone in their gang :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"