The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Anime Tie in DVD (Gotham Knight)

I actually really liked this. It kept me interested and kinda reminded me of BTAS in some parts. 8/10

Well him and his parter(who is a tribute to Renee Montoya, the current Question)

I don't think she's a tribute... if they wanted to use Montoya they easily could have. I'm pretty sure she's just a new character, even if she's with Crispus.

EDIT: I hope they didn't use Montoya's name because she might be appearing somewhere else in the movies. In the commentary they said explicitly that it was not Montoya, and yet in the novelization she was Montoya. What gives?

In order of least-to-most favorite

1. Have I Got a Story for You
2. Working Through Pain
3. Field Test
4. Deadshot
5. In Darkness Dwells
6. Crossfire

In Darkness Dwells and Deadshot were/are the BEST!

This looked great on BD!

I'll give a review later on, but from what I've read here on other's reviews, what's with the hate on 'Working Through Pain'? I thought that was the second best episode in GK, the first being of course 'Deadshot'. 'Working Through Pain' had a very Batman Begins feeling to it, as it told a present and past story that related to one another. Batman was injured and wondering around in the sewers. As he's doing so, he has flashbacks of him time in in hiding while learning to confront his past. He's dealing with pain (emotional and physical) and learning how to use it.

'Working Through Pain' had a lot of elements that made me like it much more than the other segments. The stylistic art direction, the simple design, '89 Batmobil cameo and an interesting look into Bruce Waynes hiden years.

I just see a lot of naggin' about that segment is all, and my opinion is that is was better than most.

I agree I actualy liked Working Through the Pain the best more than even Deadshot

I just bought this dvd. I havent watched it yet but what really made me buy this is the fact that the special edition has episodes of the batman animated series. Out of the 4 episodes that were included, my favorite episode of all time is one of them. "Over the Edge" Im going to watch the anime stories now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"