Should we keep the Diner Forum open?

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a question that has been coming up in discussions over the past year.

This forum was creating because all of the threads here were essential Post Count boosting threads or spamming threads and were clogging up the hype. This is also a reason why post counts were turned off for this forum.

Not naming names, but there are a literal handful of posters who account for probably 50-60% of the posts in this forum, if not more.
There isn't really any discussion or dialogue going on in most of these threads, so we are trying to decide whether to keep them open or trash the forum and clean things up.

feel free to share your opinions here.

As long as threads remain active in there (and now that it's not artificially boosting post counts), I honestly don't see the harm.

As long as threads remain active in there (and now that it's not artificially boosting post counts), I honestly don't see the harm.
I’d agree with this. I think any other threads of this nature around the hype should also be moved here but then if zero posts are being accumulated, people can have fun (and some of the threads can be fun) without clogging up the rest of the Hype.

We are not doing anything wrong, are we?

Yes, it's basically @blueharvest and me, and there was another fellow poster but they already closed their account. Some others post occasionally.

I like to check in and make fun of the posters so I'd say keep it open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"