The Dark Knight Show Me Your SWAG :)

I know this is OT but it struck me so funny I had to share.

So about two months ago my brother and I submitted entries in the Reese's Batman Promotion where we were supposed to send in videos destroying or defacing bat shaped peanut butter cups for the Joker. My brother's won the random drawing and today he brought over the prize:

Picture059-vi.jpg

That's 6 pounds of Reese's candy! Talk about your irony.

Here's my entry and here's his.

Paul your laugh absolutely freaked me out, and btw nice job with the "Its all part of the plan" and "Im a man of my word" quotes, sounded just like Heath.

His is amazing bud, top class work!!!

I know this is OT but it struck me so funny I had to share.

So about two months ago my brother and I submitted entries in the Reese's Batman Promotion where we were supposed to send in videos destroying or defacing bat shaped peanut butter cups for the Joker. My brother's won the random drawing and today he brought over the prize:

Picture059-vi.jpg

That's 6 pounds of Reese's candy! Talk about your irony.

Here's my entry and here's his.

They sell that shirt on the WB Store now for a hefty $90.

Oh man, can you imagine how much the person who bought that shirt for like $500 on eBay cursed when it went up for sale on the WB Shop for $90?

Oh man, can you imagine how much the person who bought that shirt for like $500 on eBay cursed when it went up for sale on the WB Shop for $90?

With the special lovely box?

Aah see, so there's a BIG difference, I'd hoped that.

Not that I have it...oh to dream! :p

That's the only difference. The promo versions shipped with that awesome box and the one's from the WB store do not include it.

Aah see, so there's a BIG difference, I'd hoped that.

Not that I have it...oh to dream! :p

I'm not exactly sure a cool box is a $400 difference. Unless the cool box is also a time machine. I'd shell out $400 for a time machine.

I'm not exactly sure a cool box is a $400 difference. Unless the cool box is also a time machine. I'd shell out $400 for a time machine.

That's only £200 over here ;) I say £200 as if that's nothing of course, when in fact I'm secretly admitting that for a box, that's a hell of a lot of wonga :oldrazz:

That box is cool though, I have to admit.. I made a playing card out of it just because of the coolness factor! Awesome shirt as is..

I'm guessing some of us are talking in the third person now as well?

:oldrazz:

Heck, I was just chuffed to find one! Plus, the seller's description only said 'tee' and not 't-shirt', so not many people had found it! Was only £200 with shipping.

100_1006_640x480.jpg

100_1016_640x480.jpg

100_1020_640x480.jpg

100_1023_640x480.jpg

100_1026_640x480.jpg

I think I was bidding against you on this one but the price went too high for me. I'm curious, is the box in good condition and is just supposed to look distressed? Also, what's that number on the back of the card? (310-285-3071)

I think I was bidding against you on this one but the price went too high for me. I'm curious, is the box in good condition and is just supposed to look distressed? Also, what's that number on the back of the card? (310-285-3071)

I tried calling it and got a busy signal. Probably another number for viral marketing.

No idea. Not being US based I haven't tried the number, but I believe it was just more Viral stuff.

The box is mint condition. Meant to look distressed, as is the card and tee, because the box states 'Est. 1928'. Wonderful. :)

Really? I'm sure I would have noticed if you'd bid too? Perhaps you bid on the other one. Two were sold in a matter of days.

By the way paul, just been wearing mty CFB shirt that I received yesterday, Bought it from you on eBay! Thanks!

I just tried using Skype because I can call fake numbers from the UK, but not ordinary numbers. It wouldn't let me make the call...I wonder if it used to be a proper number, but now possibly defunct?

Alright I called the number, It's a reception number for some event that happened on June 4th.

Great. Thanks.

I'll have to remember to head down there whenever they set up for Halloween.

The Walgreens here in South Florida are setting up right now. Same goes for Party City.

In 2 weeks (Sept. 7) the Target I work at will be setting up for Halloween, as well.....

Guess I'll have first dibs on any goon masks :)
Or Deluxe Joker Costumes (Yes, I recieve an employee discount) hah ha haah heh hah hoh ha hee ha ho

I tried calling it and got a busy signal. Probably another number for viral marketing.

Yep. Viral marketing. ARG Star something? Dunno. Says something about June 4th? Leave a message? I'll try later on today.

From the UK, my gathering of stuff! Some viral and a mix of props I bought, which I love and of course the mighty Robbie's t-shirt, which is also fantastic.

The 3D poster that was given away with the Premier showings is wonderful. I've worked out that if you look at it via a mirror (I found this out accidentally) you get two different images, which makes it even freakier!

Oh, a trailer reel in there as well...which I'm still contemplating what to do with.

:)

100_5280.jpg

100_5282.jpg

I'm very happy with that lot, especially as I've now got all 3 GT's! :whatever::woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"