• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drama Showtime present Nurse Jackie

Captain_BluTac

You Better Run
Reaction score
Nurse Jackie is an upcoming dark comedy series set to premiere June 8, 2009 on Showtime.[1][2]
The series stars Emmy- and Golden Globe Award-winner Edie Falco as title character Jackie Peyton, a "flawed" emergency room nurse in a New York City hospital.[2][3][4][5] For Jackie, "Every day is a high wire act of juggling patients, doctors, fellow nurses and her own indiscretions."[2][6] Showtime says the half-hour series "is at turns wicked, heartbreaking and funny."[2][6]

So I gotta say I didn't have high hopes for this show, but after watching the first episode online, I gotta say this i more than just another medical drama.

This show starts on Monday 8th of June at 10:30 PM.

http://www.sho.com/site/nursejackie/home.do

Only one thing I can say. MILF. Don't have Showtime. Used too, well the parents did. Long before DEXTER nad **** came out there.

Anybody gonna watch the final episode.

I loved this show and I'm sad to see it go. I thought the finale although sad was very fitting.

Yeah great finale but seven years is a good run.

I dunno, I would have liked things to be a little clearer as to what exactly happened there at the end.

I liked that we can draw our own conclusions. Although, I can see how some would have liked a more definitive ending.

I miss the time Showtime had great hits.

And damn, Nurse Jackie will likely come before the Weeds revival which is in development for years.

I miss the time Showtime had great hits.

And damn, Nurse Jackie will likely come before the Weeds revival which is in development for years.
...wow, you're right. I forgot there was a Weeds revival in the works. If it still is, anyway.

I enjoyed Nurse Jackie, but didn't keep up with it after a certain point. Just sort of fell off. I'd love, more than anything, a revival for United States of Tara. And hopefully this revival doesn't end in the same way that Dexter New Blood did.

...wow, you're right. I forgot there was a Weeds revival in the works. If it still is, anyway.

I enjoyed Nurse Jackie, but didn't keep up with it after a certain point. Just sort of fell off. I'd love, more than anything, a revival for United States of Tara. And hopefully this revival doesn't end in the same way that Dexter New Blood did.
Same. I stopped NJ after a while. And didn't see the last season of USoT either. But I'd love a revival anyway.

And I hope they bring back Shameless at some point to give it a proper finale because that one was awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"