Golden Globes 2015

It's on

esbZNXY.jpg

Redmayne was working that look. Cumby looks like he has women chained in his basement.

Which may very well be more accurate to Hawking's character. I don't know. I just don't know that much about the man. :o

Personally, I would give it to Gyllenhaal or Carell first before Cumby but both have no shot anyway.
Nightcrawler is insane, so if Jake won I wouldn't have minded. As I said, it might have been the best movie I watched last year and he was the reason.

Redmayne was working that look. Cumby looks like he has women chained in his basement.

Which may very well be more accurate to Hawking's character. I don't know. I just don't know that much about the man. :o
Swayer will never stop killing it. :funny:

Keaton vs Redmayne for the Oscar?

I want to see a photo op of Ruffalo, RDJ, Cumberbatch, Renner and Pratt.

I didn't see the whole thing, were Evans, SLJ, Scar Jo and Hemsworth there? if they were, there has to be a photo with all of those actors involved.

I want to see a photo op of Ruffalo, RDJ, Cumberbatch, Renner and Pratt.

I didn't see the whole thing, were Evans, SLJ, Scar Jo and Hemsworth there? if they were, there has to be a photo with all of those actors involved.

This is the last night I'd think they'd want to be reminded of comic-con.

This is the last night I'd think they'd want to be reminded of comic-con.

Well, maybe not, but I would not be surprised at all if RDJ and Renner had at least talked to Cumberbatch, most notably congratulating him on being Dr. Strange.

Well, maybe not, but I would not be surprised at all if RDJ and Renner had at least talked to Cumberbatch, most notably congratulating him on being Dr. Strange.

RDJ- Hey. Divorce is hell.

Renner- Tell me about it

RDJ- Congratuations on your upcoming baby

Cumberbatch- Thank you. You too.

Redmayne's probably got the Oscar in the bag anyway. If not, Keaton.

Just saw on Twitter that a Batman has won a Golden Globe 4 of the last 5 years.

And apparently everyone's now making fun of John Legend's wife.

I don't think they're making fun of her, it was just good meme material.

That Kevin Hart/Salma Hayek thing was really, really awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"