Sick of this!

Victarion

Iron Captain
Reaction score
Real life superheroes have no idea how selfish the ideal is. You're neglecting your spouses and children to persue some selfish dream that could get you killed, or your loved ones hurt if some gang you pissed off decided to id you.

For the sake of your loved ones I wish to become Bane in real life. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Real life superheroes have no idea how selfish the ideal is. You're neglecting your spouses and children to persue some selfish dream that could get you killed, or your loved ones hurt if some gang you pissed off decided to id you.

For the sake of your loved ones I wish to become Bane in real life. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lithium.

What sort of work out regime would I need?

What sort of work out regime would I need?

None! Just stick a beer bong up your ass and fill it with venom and you should be good to go! Trust me, I've beaten Arkham Asylum TWICE, so I totally know what I'm talking about.

My size is fine. I need his mental work out routine I should say.

Be raised in a Central American Prison.

My size is fine. I need his mental work out routine I should say.

Get really SERIOUSLY pissed off out about The Batman and you'll be ready to go break good people's backs, nearly paralyzing them, in no time.

EDIT: My sincerest apologies. Do what Anuboobs...Anu...an...............................oh yeah,sorry...Anubis said first and than follow my instruction above.

Last edited:
Get really SERIOUSLY pissed off out about The Batman and you'll be ready to go break good people's backs, nearly paralyzing them, in no time.

EDIT: My sincerest apologies. Do what Anuboobs...Anu...an...............................oh yeah,sorry...Anubis said first and than follow my instruction above.

Their selfishness disgusts me SO YES I MAD.:cmad:

Do the following:

Say your prayers
Eat your vitamins
Believe in yourself.

Repeat.

Steroids.

Lots.

And lots.

Of Steroids.

Sure, your nads will shrink big time, but it's worth it if you want to break some Bat-back.

You must construct your own hot air balloon out of yak hair and snot. Fly it to Mount Kilimanjaro, shooting birds for food. Land on the highest peak and cast off all clothing. As the sun rises, stand in the exact center of the surface you are on, and as the sun comes over the horizon, spin three times in a circle shouting "KALABAJOUIE!" (ka-la-ba-joo-ee). Then climb down the mountain, still naked, track down a lion, and tear out its throat with your teeth. Drink its blood until your urine is bright red.

Only then will you know you are strong enough to be called Bane.

We got it, but really that's like kicking a one legged Cat with Cancer. :o

I hate Phoenix Jones. What a poseur.

If you want to do good for people, join the police, the fire department or the peace corp.

"Real life superheroes" are just *****ebags who wear spandex, butt into other people's business without understanding the circumstances, cause damage and injuries that could have been avoided, and desperately seek attention and adoration to an almost sociopathic degree.

Real life superheros are thrill seekers and might end up dead.

Do the following:

Say your prayers
Eat your vitamins
Believe in yourself.

Repeat.

BROTHER!

hogan.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"