Sick of this!

This is how DS's are made, mister!!! :argh:

Do you want to be a DS too, or shall I make a call to your local exorcist?

I shall be known as the Dark-Scumbag.

While getting too serious into this whole "real life superhero" thing probably isn't a great idea in 99 out of 100 cases, I find it interesting how folks complain about these RLSH people being glory hounds who involve themselves in situations they know nothing about where there is no 100% guarantee of safety and where they have minimal training, and then turn around and say stuff like "if you want to fight crime, join the police force."

Like, police officers get themselves involved in situations where they don't know what's going on and there's no 100% guarantee of safety all the damn time, American police officers spend less time in the police academy than barbers spend at cosmetology schools, many police departments turn away applicants if their IQs are too high, and I think it's pretty safe to say that there are more than a few cops who took the job primarily to feel like a badass with a badge and a gun. And hell, if you want to talk about lack of oversight, the behavioral oversight in American police departments is absolutely terrible. Corrupt cops get away with **** all the time in the US.

I don't know, seems to me like there's not much of a difference between RLSHs and the police, beyond less organization and a lack of government funding.

Also, so far, nobody has died at the hands of a RLSH. Can't say the same for law enforcement.

Not saying it's a good idea, just think that this is a perspective worth considering.

Last edited:
I can bump whoever I like.
f1b16edc409cb1ab83972d970e4af306.jpg

I wish I had that power.

This thread is awesome! So are people still doing this?? I do not care about the dangers or anything one bit to be clear I think it's awesome people were doing this and actually trying to help people. A lot of them actually have done good charity work. It's just a really interesting social phenomenon that I would like to see jump a level. It's seriously hard to believe no Boondocks Saints or Kick Ass obsessed kid or young adult hasn't tried to take on organized crime in bigger cities. Or maybe they have ****, I dunno.

We are the people Comic-Con warns its females about.

Real life superheroes have no idea how selfish the ideal is. You're neglecting your spouses and children to persue some selfish dream that could get you killed, or your loved ones hurt if some gang you pissed off decided to id you.

For the sake of your loved ones I wish to become Bane in real life. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Shut your noise, you slag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"