Mad Libs of Randomness

Godzilla2000

Dollar Store Diva
Reaction score
I love Mad Libs. Lucky for me I found a website where you can submit your own Mad Libs and create some from the ones already posted. Here's a few Mad Libs I came up with for your amusement.

My Dream Man
My "Dream Man" should, first of all be very Glittering and Glowing. He should have a physique like Kim Kardashian, a profile like Mylie Cyrus, and the intelligence of a/an Narwhal. He must be polite and must always remember to Slide my Immortality, to tip his Weight and to take my Pancreas when crossing the street. He should move Deadpan, have a/an Armed voice, and should always dress Frightfully. I would also like him to be a/an Psychotic dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper Fixed nothings into my Spleen and hold my Woebegone Difference. I know a/an Weight is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is Shadow.

Greetings, Earthlings!
In the book War of the Carrots, the main character is an anonymous Plumber who records the arrival of Yak in Blue Bowl. Needless to say, havoc reigns as the Yak continue to Fus Roh Dah! everything in sight, until they are killed by the common Sweet Roll.

Here's the link if you want to try some of your own to amuse your friends:
http://www.madtakes.com/index.php

Last edited:
Oh my God, getting friends together and making up Mad Libs to laugh at used to be my favorite thing to do. Just the ridiculousness of what you can come up with by randomizing any old word and adding it to anything in written form is cramp inducing from how hard you're laughing.

Letter From Camp
Dear Uncle Cthulu,
I am having a(n) Changeable time at camp. The counselour is Rich and the food is Fixed. I met Godzilla and we became Parallel friends. Unfortunately, Godzilla is Muddy and I Murdered my Femur so we couldn`t go Frowning like everybody else. I need more Mens and a Mind sharpener, so please Flamboyantly Cool more when you Reminisce back.
Your Aunt Bey,
King Ghidorah

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back